25

Chapter 25

Ming knocked on Forth's door vigorously. It was more of banging than knocking.

"What the fuck?!" Forth opened the door as he grunted. He frowned deeper upon seeing the uninvited guest in front of his unit.

And this guest has always been rude whenever he came by. Forth rolled his eyes as he leaned himself to the door frame, "He's not here." Forth already knew who Ming was looking for, by recalling the past events between them.

"So where is he?" Ming asked Forth with his rushed breath.

"How the fuck I'm supposed to know?! You're the one living with him, go figure it out!!" Forth was ready to slam the door but Ming halted with his foot.

"P'! Please..." Ming begged Forth for the first time. Ming was never begging kind of person. He was even the troublesome junior to Forth back then. So, it was rare to see him this desprate.

(A/N: oh shit I'm just having an idea of ForthMing lmao what's with this ghostships)

Forth sighed as he let Ming in. He walked to the couch where he left his phone. Ming was still waiting un the hallway, just by the door. His time was at stake.

Forth walked to the front door when he left Ming. He dialled a number.

"Sup, Forth?" The person accross the line answered the call.

"Beam, are you with Phana?" So, Forth was now calling Beam. If Ming was not in hurry, he would question further.

"Yup. We've just had dinner and now we're at the bar." Beam said cheerfully.

"Who are you calling?" Ming and Forth could hear Phana's voice at the back.

"Usual bar, right?" Ming had snatched the phone from Forth's hand. He lost his patience he needed to ask him himself.

"Yeah, who's this?" Beam frowned as he heard an unfamiliar voice talking to him.

Ming had given back the phone without cutting the call. He left Forth without even thanking him.

Forth clucked his tongue, "Fucking brat."

Forth then stuck his phone on his ear, "Have fun, Beam. Talk to you later." He then cut the call.

.
.
.
.
.

Ming was now standing in front of the bar. He huffed a breath before he stepped into the bar. His phone was vibrating non-stop, it was from Yo. Ming knew Yo was pissed since he cancelled their plan last minute.

He could bear the nagging Yo later. He was more afraid to have Phana giving him cold shoulders right now.

As soon as he stepped into the bar, he spotted Phana and his gang right away. Without wasting any more second, Ming walked hastily to their seat.

"Oh! Your husband's here, Pha!" Beam happily teased Phana the moment he spotted Ming walking their table.

Phana turned his head abruptly to the main entrance. He knotted his brows when he really spotted Ming walking to them.