20

Chapter 20

Phana and Ming both had been walking back and forth around the house since early in the morning.

It was Saturday morning. Normally, Ming would cuddle Phana and wouldn't let him go all weekend. But today was different than any other Saturday.

They would hold an engagement party tonight. Time flew by so fast that they both even couldn't believe it.

The invitation of their engagement had been distributed a week ago, and their phones hadn't stopped blarring since.

Kit and Beam had been sulking since the moment they heard the news. They felt betrayed because Phana had kept things from them.

Kit even prepared himself to skin Phana alive. On the other hand, Beam was quite sad since Phana had been spoiling him all his life and now he would be spoiling Ming instead.

If felt like letting his daddy marry the second time for Beam without even the dad himself telling the news. He felt somewhat betrayed and losing Phana at the same time.

And as for Jay, he was dumbfounded. He had the gut that Phana and Ming were a thing. But being engaged and soon to be wedded was out of his imagination.

Probably the only one who was not shocked was Forth. Even Forth's gang were choked and spat their drinks when they heard the news.

Both Ming and Phana didn't know how to respond as their friends demanded explanation.

So they were went off radar for the whole week. Luckily they could come up with a reason, such as, preparing for their engagement party.

The party would be quite big as it was a business basis marriage. Their parents invited their colleagues. As for Ming and Phana only invited their close friends.

Right now, Phana and Ming were getting ready to their last minute fitting for their suits tonight.

Phana rolled his eyes as he impatiently waiting since Ming took time to get ready. Phana was already at the main door, standing.

Ming and Phana had a quickie at the bathroom while Phana had just done showering. Ming was asking for a morning blow for his morning wood.

Phana helped him to get as hard as possible, but then left Ming hanging since Phana didn't want to shower again.

Ming had to jerk off himself.

After quite awhile, Ming finally walked out of his room, freshly showered, looked dashing with his t-shirt and jeans. Phana slightly regretted his decision to let Ming play with himself.

"Are you putting make up or something?" Phana asked sarcastically to Ming.

Ming rolled his eyes and replied, "This is your fault for not finishing what you've started!"

Phana smirked cheekily. Ming leaned closer to Phana and whispered, "I'll get back to you tonight. Be ready."

Shit! That was hot! Phana cursed on his mind.

He now couldn't concentrate on preparing for the party this evening. Phana just wanted to skip all of the preparation and the party itself and had Ming all to himself.