15

A/N:
Before we continue our journey..
I'm thinking of a new story about Forth Pha and Ming to have you know.... three-way kind of relationship... that means.... the sex too.. yeah, yeah, my mind is wilding forgive me 😂😅

But i still have no idea how to write that, i only have the sex plot on my mind, lmao i need a story plot 😩😂

Anyway, sorry for the random notes lol. I'll let you guys enjoy this MingPha for now.

Cheers!
—————

Chapter 15

Ming was not patient enough to wait for the door to be opened by the owner of the house. But he restrained himself from kicking the door open. He still had his manner left.

CLICK
The door was opened halfway, Ming could see how Forth wore his comfort clothes. "Ming?" Forth was dumbfounded seeing Ming the second time in front of his door. The first time got him hurt, he didn't want that for the second time.

"I'm here to get Phana." Forth stepped away as Ming pushed the door a little to let himself in.

"He was a bit sick." Forth informed Ming. Forth was even confused himself as to why he should tell Ming about Phana's condition.

Ming frowned. He stepped into the room where Phana was sleeping soundly on the bed. He kneeled beside Phana. He stretched his hand to touch Phana's forehead. It was burning.

He abruptly looked at Forth, no, more like glared.

"I have made him eaten," He explained himself. He didn't want to be kicked on that particular area for the second time by Ming.

Ming still glared at Forth. "He refused take the med I've given him." Forth pointed at the meds on the night stand with his chin.

Ming shifted his gaze to the meds and then to the sleeping Phana. "I will stay here till he woke up." Ming said without looking at Forth. His gaze was fixated at Phana.

Forth took a deep breath. He was in the middle of husbands quarrel. Phana had told him about his relationship with Ming. He rejected Forth right away the next time they met.

Forth could see Phana caught up on his feelings. He fell for Ming already. But Phana looked like a broken hearted person right now. Saying that he had called off the wedding for Ming's sake and all. But Forth had been knowing that the feeling was mutual.

So why would Phana call off the wedding when Ming was clearly head over heels for him. He shook his head as he left Ming and Phana alone in the room. He was even kind enough to close the door.

After Forth had been gone, Ming caressed Phana's hair. He swept his fingers to push Phana's bangs which was now getting long.

Ming touched softly with his shaky hands Phana's thick brows, down to the eyes which was now fluttering. Ming pulled his hand immediately.

Ming's breath was hitched he was afraid his touches would wake Phana up.

But Phana was sleeping soundly. Ming exhales his restrained breath away. He continued observing Phana's face. His fingertips started to make a line on Phana's face again.