God Bless America!

Leon had invited is 'friend' over again. At this point, you just knew it was likely his girlfriend. He would always bring her around and would always get her little things at least once a week. It sucked that he kept it from the two of you but you understood that he probably wouldn't say anything for a little while longer. The relationship was still new.

Lena was the one that had made dinner today. You had managed to get stuck on an important meeting that you couldn't get out of so Lena offered to cook for you. You arrived just in time to find her serving the plates. You kissed Lena and then moved to kiss Leon on the forehead before taking a seat. This time, Lena was across from you while Leon sat besides you.

The four of you all talked about school and various other topics so you could get to know his 'friend' but eventually they again drifted on to their own conversation. You hadn't noticed Lena's lipstick until sometime in the middle of the dinner and it just made you feel things. She knew how much you loved that lipstick and wore it on purpose. It also didn't help that neither of you had been able to fuck. Lena had been coming home late and would always be too tired to do anything. You figured this meant that you would finally fuck.

"Lena, I just love the way that lipstick looks on you."

"Thank you, darling. I know how much you love it."

"I certainly do. Especially when you do that thing with your mouth."

Lena was confused for a second, not quite understanding what you had meant.

"What thing?"

"Oh you know, when you--"

Leon could not keep quiet anymore. Despite how loud he talked, he could still hear his mothers talk about their bedroom activities and that was not going to do.

"When she sings the national anthem backwards! God Bless National City! God Bless America!"

God bless the one who created the lipstick. Lena did end up doing that thing later on in the night.