Run and Jump

Prompt by: Janafo28

You were using your phone while drinking out of your favorite mug as you ignore Lena and Leon argue about something that you didn't want to be involved them. Anything those two came up together, usually meant it wouldn't be a good idea for you.

"I'm just saying, mum, but if Jaime told me to pick between my most prized possession and her, I would pick my most prized possession."

"Leon, I love you. I really do but that's going to cause for you to lose your girlfriend. You have to understand that when it comes to relationships, it's important for the other person to show that they truly love you and would pick you over anything. Like this, I'm going to run towards (y/n) and then jump to see if she would catch me. If she doesn't then I'll divorce her but if she does then it shows that she does love me."

At the mention of your name, you look up to find Lena getting ready to run towards you.

"Wait, Lena! I'm holding my coffee and phone."

You tried to warn her but she didn't listen as she ran to you, jumping into your arms. You had no other choice but to drop everything and catch her.

She smiled as she landed in your arms and wrapper her arm around your neck.

"I knew you couldn't afford to see me getting hurt."

Lena said with a smirk. Happy that you had actually caught her.

"Idiot."

You muttered under your breath as she kissed you cheek.