I'm Not The Type

Prompt by: Janafo28

It was another board meeting that Lena hated to attend but had no other choice but to go. Consider you were Lena's wife and part owner of L-Corp you had to go as well. The two of you hated going considering that the old men that had refused to sell their shares would always give the two of you shit just for the fact that you were married.

It just so happened that one of the board members stepped down and allowed his son take his place for the meetings. You hadn't met him yet so you went over to introduce yourself.

Lena did as well and then the meeting started. The whole time, Lena was actually paying attention. Often times, she would ignore what they would say and text you while the meeting was going on but she was ignoring your messages. It's when you caught on that she was glaring at the son that had taken over.

The meeting soon ended and you followed Lena to her office where the two of you sat down on her couch.

"I'm not the jealous type."

Lena finally broke the silence. You put your phone down and turn to face her.

"Right. So you weren't glaring at Jacob the entire time?"

"That man was holding your hand!"

You frowned, confused as to what she was talking about only to realize that she was talking about when he shook your hand.

"It was a hand shake for christ sakes!"