Concert Time and Sadie is the Ultimate Wingwoman

The cast gathered on the roof as Charlie, Joe, and Declan set up everyone's gear on the overlapping rugs the others had brought.

Finn and Sadie sat together on a couch someone had lugged up, away from the rest of the group.

"Cute posts" She mentioned after awhile.

"I wasn't going for cute" He rolled his eyes.

"Hmmm well.... charming then" She rolled her eyes back at him.

"Thank you thank you" Finn replied in a fake British accent that made Sadie laugh.

"So you guys seem to be pretty close? You and Declan?" Sadie steered back towards her original topic.

"Sadie, I'm not stupid" Finn chuckled.

"Okay answer me then!!" She hit his arm, smirking.

"Nothings going on" Finn replied.

"But you like her?"

"I didn't say that"

"You're not saying no?"

"It wouldn't matter"

"Uhhhh YES IT DOES!" She protested, poking him everywhere.

"Sadie!" Finn protested, squirming around and laughing.

"Say it matters! Say it!" She mimicked her lines from the show.

"Fine fine fine! It matters! But nothing's gonna happen!" Finn replied, out of breath.

"Oh I wouldn't be so sure" Sadie smirked and threw her arm around the boy.

•::•:::•::•:::•::•:::•::•:::•::•

All in all, Charlie had played the most. He had played with Joe and Finn and Declan, with each of them individually, with Natalia singing, for the boys in a rendition of one of their Motown songs, with Declan for Sadie, Gaten, and Caleb's broadway medley, and a few himself. Joe has played a few himself too and with a few others, his and Finn's improvised song was particularly entertaining. Natalia sung with Charlie and Dove and with Declan once too. Dove and Cameron and a reluctant back-up-vocalist and guitar player Declan sang some songs. Sadie sang one with Millie. Gaten and Joe. Caleb and Sadie, which was sweet until Finn cut in—Declan did hit him for that one. Shawn and the Brothers and a few other crew members cheered them on.

At around 10:30 Declan and Dove sang a very lullaby-like version of Fuck it, I love you by Lana Del Rey which Millie recorded and put everyone in a daze for 3 minutes and 38 seconds. Then, Finn ran up and took Dove's place. She winked and handed him the mic. Declan scoffed, but laughed as well.

"Okay Wolfhard, what's it gonna be?" She sighed. He picked up his own guitar.

"The Moon Song" He smirked.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkk offffff!" She rolled her eyes, smirking.

"What?! What's The Moon Song?!" Charlie asked aloud.

"It's from the movie "Her". Scarlett Johansson and Joaquin Phoenix" Cam explained.

"So why fuck off?" Sadie asked.

"It's what was playing in the gallery when Noah got stuck in the elevator" Declan explained.

"Oh! Let's hear it!" Millie took her phone out and started recording. Declan flicked the camera off as Finn began strumming before starting.