When Is This Night Gonna End, Jesus?!

An hour later, once Declan was sure everyone was asleep, she left her trailer. She walked, hands in her pockets, back to Charlie's trailer. This time, when she arrived, the door was open, and she walked in.

"Declan! You're back!" Charlie called from the couch.

Natalia, Joe, Dacre—who was visiting, and a few other extras she recognized were sitting on the couch, listening to music and passing around a joint. The trailer was much calmer than before, with the disco lights and alcohol and hoards of people gone.

"You want?" One of the girls offered her the joint.

"I'm good, I've got a trailer of drunk teenagers to watch over" Declan replied as she went to sit next to Dacre, who put his arm around her shoulders and squeezed her into a hug.

"Hey bug" He smiled.

"Hey Dack" She replied.

"Deck and Dack!" Joe laughed, causing everyone to laugh, and Declan and Dacre to roll their eyes.

"How are the children?" Nancy asked in a faux English accent, then proceeded to laugh at herself.

"Millie, Finn, and Caleb will probably have a bit of a hangover tomorrow morning" Declan replied.

"Dude Caleb was crazyyyy" Joe chuckled.

"And Millie?? That poor lightweight! We'll need to watch the champagne for her at the premier party" Natalia laughed.

"I didn't see Finn around" Charlie noted, smirking at Declan.

"No" Declan glared at him.

"I'm just saying! It wasn't my alcohol that did it!" Charlie put his hands up in surrender as the others "ooh"-ed at her.

"As if I don't have my own shit" Declan scoffed, "And he was brooding, so I had to go collect him..." Declan trailed off, remembering the attack that seemed so long ago.

"You good Deck?" Charlie asked, frowning.

"Yeah. Totally. Just remembered something though. I better be getting back to my lightweights anyways" Declan rolled her eyes playfully.

"Noooo don't gooo!" The group mumbled.

"I'll hang around next time, promise. See you guys later" Declan replied.

Dacre kissed the top of her head and let her go as the rest of the group chorused goodbyes.

Declan ran back to her trailer, her mind spinning with the shadowy image of the man in the stairwell attacking her friends. Upon entering, she saw Millie sound asleep. She sighed before climbing the stairs quietly. The boys were all upstairs safely too. Finally, she made her way to the guest room. Sadie has fallen asleep on Caleb's chest, her arms bent strangely and her feet hanging off the bed. Declan sighed relief and then chucked, carefully picking up the girl's feet and placing them on the bed. Sadie mumbled and turned into Caleb, who placed an arm around her in his sleep.

"Oh cute you guys" She whispered as she rolled her eyes and closed the door softly.

Declan was awake now, and with the image of the man on the stairway clear in her mind, she didn't think she'd be falling asleep anytime soon.

So she resorted to cleaning. She cleaned the counter tops and the fridge and the floors. She cleared off the chalkboard table and arranged the living room around a sleeping Millie. Finally, she sat at the table, with nothing more to do, bored out of her mind. There was a steady tick coming from a clock on the wall. Declan tapped her fingers on the table in time.