Author's Note

hello everyone!!

i just wanted to update you all that for now, the second part of this story is on hiatus. i'm not quite sure where i want it to go from here (if you have any ideas or requests, let me know!) but thank you all soooooo incredibly much for reading and feel free to read any of the other finn (or other!) stories i'm working on right now! i'll give the little synopses down below if you wanna check out any of my other books! thanks baes!!

love u all tremendously, xoxo izzy 

Harder Than It Looks 

Being ~the~ famous Jaeden Martell's best friend is not always an easy task...

Especially for an anti-social druggie who plays the bass, is named after a flaming bird, and has absolutely no patience for the insanity of the lives of  Hollywood stars like Finn Wolfhard.

How To Keep Warm

How To Keep Warm

Christmas is a magicalllll time of year for the Graziers.... and as much as Elias likes the snow, the real magic sets in when her and her best friend get stranded in a snow storms miles from home, twin brothers, boyfriends, and the illusions of childhood friendship. 

hated in the nation // f

hated in the nation // f.w.

finn wolfhard is the most hated actor of his generation in hollywood after a series of disastrous events that led to his epic and public downfall. 

but when one director and his co-star give him a second chance, he might... might.... just get a shot at telling his side of the story 

and besides, who can hate him when he's standing next to her?

NON-FINN STORIES:

Dare You (Dramione)

After two tiring years of leading the rebellion, Hermione Granger was tired. Her body was bruised and battered. Her mind was always on high alert. Her spirit had dulled with every loss of someone she loved. She finally understood how Harry had felt for so long, and wondered how he handled it for all those years when she wanted out after only two. 

But when Voldemort puts a personal price on her head, all bets for a normal, happy life are off. Or are they...? 

Radioactive (Barry Allen/The Flash: Book 1) and Hurricane (Barry Allen/The Flash: Book 2)

"Mack, you need help. Let me help you"

"I don't need your help Bartholomew Henry Allen"

"You keep telling yourself that Mackenzie Elizabeth Carter"

"How about you get the fuck out of my house?"

Sleeping With Arrows (Oliver Queen/The Arrow)

Aurora Allen was an orphan, given up by her parents before she even knew what a family was. She remained an orphan until age eight, looking after the younger kids and trying to protect them; until the beautiful, fateful day that Malcolm and Rebecca Merlin had adopted her. 

But not long after, her adoptive parents were gone too, leaving her and her older brother Tommy stranded in life. 

That is, until the Queen's stepped in, and--not uncommonly for Aurora--her life went to hell in a... different kind of way. 

Sick Of Losing Soulmates (Jughead Jones)

"Cause I'm sick of losing soulmates, so where do we begin?

I can finally see, you're as fucked up as me... so how do we win?"

Lovely (GLEE Alternate Universe OC's)

A sountracked, love-hate story between the two most complicated teenagers at McKinley High School. 

Adelaide Rainy Blaze was a mystery, an unsolvable enigma of beauty and terror. 

Westley carter Smythe was McKinley's "It Boy"; over-inflated ego, good looks, sports skill, and a killer tenor voice to top it all off. 

But when his ego get's bruised, Westley hatches a master plan to get back on top, and truthfully, he has no idea whether or not his secret weapon will end up helping or hurting him.