Fairy Garden

The next morning, even though she wasn't feeling great, Declan insisted on doing press. Cam came with, and they drove separately from everyone.

"So... what's going on with her? She's sick again?" Sadie asked in the shuttle taking the rest of the cast from the hotel to the venue.

"She rarely gets sick, and now twice in two weeks?" Millie frowned as she pointed out.

"It's not exactly... physical illness" Finn mumbled tiredly, his eyes closed and his forearm blocking out any light. He didn't get much sleep last night, worrying about her.

"Well what does that mean?" Maya frowned.

"Like... mental illness? She's depressed?" Caleb asked carefully.

"No, not that either..." Finn sighed, frowning, "It's kind of hard to explain"

"We'll go ahead... we're listening" Noah prompted.

"Guys, lets respect Declan's privacy on this one. She'll tell us if she wants to" Charlie chimed in.

"Oh so you know too?" Gaten turned to him.

Charlie rolled his eyes, but that meant yes.

"Nat?" Millie asked.

"I have a... vague idea. But what's important is that we do our part as her friends and just support her and let her do what she needs to do, yeah?" Natalia said in a very motherly tone that made all the kids settle.

"Yeah, you're right" Noah nodded.

"Okay" Sadie sighed and settled under Caleb's arm.

The group played games as they drove and once they got there, Finn began looking for Declan. He found Cam, which was a close second.

"How is she?" Finn asked abruptly.

"Not great" He sighed, "But she'll be fine. She's good at being fine"

"Yeah" Finn muttered, "Where is she?"

"She's staying in a separate room right now" He said.

"Well can I see her?" Finn frowned.

"She just fell asleep again" Cam sighed.

"Then I'll leave it. You're with her?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, just getting some water" Cam nodded.

"How much sleep did you get?" Finn handed him his own water.

"Maybe two good hours?" He chuckled tiredly as he took the bottle graciously and drained it.

"Well once this panel is over I'll take her and you can sleep" Finn nodded.

"Thanks man, see you soon" Cam smiled and clapped him on the back before disappearing again.

"She okay?" Charlie asked from behind Finn.

"Fine for now" He turned around and nodded at the older boy.

"Alright. Let's get you ready then" Charlie steered the boy away and they joined the rest of the cast in getting ready.

When the cast all walked on, Declan wasn't there; the person introducing them didn't even say her name, but it became obvious with the empty seat between Finn and Caleb.

"What's happening?" Sadie whispered from his right, frowning.

"No clue. She should be here..." Finn huffed.

And then someone was running on stage. She stopped once she hit the lights, lifting a hand up and squinting to shield her eyes.

"Jesus these are bright" She mumbled familiarly.