Singing Extrordinaires

"Welcome back! We're here with the cast of Stranger Things, and we're playing... The Wheel of Musical Impressions!" Jimmy smiled as the crowd cheered. "Were gonna play this bracket style, so check to see who you're up against!"

The first couple to go was Caleb and Millie, Caleb coming out victorious with a Prince version of 'God's Plan' by Drake.

Then came Sadie against Jimmy, a tough draw, but Jimmy beat her with a killer Justin Beiber spin of 'Old Town Road' by Lil Nas X.

Finn and Noah went up next, Finn winning with a hilarious Michael Jackson Black Eyed Peas 'I Gotta Feeling' cover. 

The last in the bracket we're Gaten and Declan, the latter pulling crowd-pleasing rank with a Billie Eilish version of Lizzo's 'Truth Hurts'.

Caleb and Jimmy went again, Jimmy coming out on top with an Elvis impersonated 'Señorita' by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes.

Declan beat Finn out with an insane Adele version of Harry Style's newest single 'Lights Up'.

"Well I can't go up against you now?!" Jimmy complained as the roar died down.

"I didn't know you could sing like that Declan?!" Caleb chimed in.

"Adele brings out a whole different part of me" Declan said gravely, joking with them, "Like an evolved being"

"No more Adele for her!" Jimmy laughed. "Okay, for this last one, were gonna do the same song, different artists, okay?"

"Ready when you are Jimmy" She nodded.

"Should we press it together?" He looked to her, comedically bashful.

"Always" She faked giddiness as they nodded and pressed the button.

"And the song is... Bohemian Rhapsody!" Jimmy cackled and everyone burst out laughing. "Oh my god!" He said through almost tears, "Okay let's find out our artists!"

"Britney!" Declan exclaimed.

"And Elton John!" Jimmy looked to her and they both doubled over laughing.

The Roots began playing and they sang through a rib-aching, hiliarious version of the classic Queen song via an overly impressive Britney and surprisingly accurate Elton John.

In her Britney voice, Declan finished off the song:

"Nothing really matters, anyone can see
Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to meeeeeeeeee ow!"

"Any way the wind blowsssss" Jimmy echoed softly.

The crowd cheered and the cast jumped up and went to hug Declan and fist bump Jimmy.

"The incredibly talented Stranger Things cast everyone! See you back in a minute with Emma Stone!"

Finn pulled her into him and fought the urge to kiss her there and then.

"You're insane, you know that right?" He mumbled fondly at her.

"Whatever" She chuckled.

The cast thanked Jimmy and made their way backstage.

"Come back anytime you guys!" He called out as he went back to his desk.

They passed Emma as the excited, exchanging excited 'hello's.

"You guys sounded awesome! You especially Declan!" Emma winked at her.

"Thanks" She smiled at the girl as Finn led the group back into their dressing room.