Now Everyone Is Up To Date You're Welcome!

"Goodnight!" Chosen called out after them.

"Goodnight Chosen! Nice to meet you!" Declan smiled.

"Night Declan!" Wyatt hugged the girl tightly. "See you next week?"

"Next week" Declan smirked, "Night Wyatt!"

"Don't go Smooshyyyyy!" Jack spun the girl around.

"Awww I wish I didn't have to!" Declan laughed.

"I'm you're favorite right?" He gave her puppy dog eyes.

"Always" She winked at him. Finn rolled his eyes.

"HEAR THAT?!" Jack jumped up and Sophia quickly took his place hugging Declan.

"Declannnnnn! Please please don't be a stranger!" Sophia smiled sadly.

"Wouldn't dream of it" Declan smiled.

"Okay, I'm calling Millie and Sadie and we're having a girls night soon!" She giggled.

"Yes please" Declan sighed heavily and they both laughed before Sophia gave her one last hug and ran back inside.

"Come here" Jaeden smiled and Declan went into his arms as he hugged her tightly. "Thanks for being my dance partner" He chuckled.

"Of course, you better work on that under-spin" Declan chuckled as she pulled back. Jaeden's eyes sparkling as he smiled.

"I'll see you soon" He said, "And you can always call me if you need anything at all, okay?"

"I know. Thanks love" She hugged him again. He held her for a moment before pressing a kiss to her cheek and going inside.

Finn waved to him as he wrapped his arm around Declan. She leaned her head against his shoulder.

"He really seems to like you" Finn noted.

Declan straightened up and smacked his chest.

"Oh shut up" She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Too bad, you're mine" He pulled her back into him, wrapping his arms around her from behind. She leaned back into him and they looked up at the dark night sky.

"There aren't any stars in LA" Declan sighed at the smog-filled sky.

"Ironic" Finn chuckled.

"You know what I mean" She rolled her eyes. "And don't say something stupid like "You're my star""

"I was actually gonna say that I'm a star, but if it's all the same I'll just keep my mouth shut" He teased.

"Mmm good plan" She chuckled and untangled herself from Finn's arms as she saw Cam's headlights in the distance. "You sure you don't wanna stay? It's your premiere Finn"

"Nah. I wanna be with you. Besides... I kinda ghosted the rest of the cast too" He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "I owe them an apology"

"Hey love bugs!" Cam called out as he pulled to a screeching halt.

"Everyday I ask myself if today is the day I murder you" Declan sighed as she opened the back door. "You sit in front" She nodded to Finn, "I wanna lay down"

"Okay" Finn nodded.

"Too much human interaction?" Cam chuckled as he looked at the tired girl through his rear view mirror.

"You wouldn't believe how much energy those fuckers have" Declan chuckled softly as she laid down.

"You had fun though?"