Musicals Are Cool and Babies Are Sleepy and Jealous

"Hey" Finn smiled, trying very hard to not let his judgement be clouded.

"Hey! Finn right?" He asked as he turned the faucet on.

"Yeah" He nodded.

"Okay well it looks like she was scrubbing so I'll do that, and you rinse and dry?" Cameron said lightly, he was so carefree and smiley, Finn was kind of surprised this was who Declan chose to spend all of her time with.

"Sounds good" Finn nodded as they began.

"So how long have you and Declan known each other?" Finn asked as casually as he could.

"Ten years. Since she was seven. I was nine" He nodded.

"Oh wow. That's a long time. How'd you meet?" Finn asked further.

"Dancing" Cameron smiled fondly, "We danced together. We did battles and teams and... well basically everything together. She's absolutely killer" He chuckled.

"I've heard, but I've never actually seen her dance" Finn admitted, squinting at a plate to make sure it was truly clean before moving on to the next one.

"Oh I have some pretty epic home videos at my house. We'll definitely watch them sometime" Cameron laughed and Finn smiled.

"That sounds amazing" He chuckled.

"How has filming been so far?" Cameron asked.

"Good! This season is really fun. It's been exciting" Finn explained.

"Declan won't shut up about how cool it is. Now as I'm sure you've noticed, she doesn't normally do that" Cameron chuckled as he scrubbed a cup.

"Well we're honored. She's amazing. Really. We're so lucky to work with her. She's such a phenomenal actress and artist... like her resume is insane. And to just be around her you know?? Like she's so different; she sees the world so much differently. Better.. I think, at least... I guess I'm still figuring it out" Finn shook his head at himself. He was rambling. He did this often when he was flustered.

Cameron stopped cleaning and smiled at him. Finn looked up.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. I think we all are... 'just figuring her out', that is" Cameron smirked.

"Yeah" Finn nodded, "Well that was surprisingly fast" He stared at the empty sink.

"Many nimble hands makes for quick, light work" Declan noted as she came back down the stairs dressed in a long black cut-off sleeve adidas shirt and black jeans with a silver chain belt.

"I guess so" Cam smiled.

"Okay Declan, I have questions!" Gaten piped up from his spot in front of the glass case of movies and video games. "Musicals?" He asked skeptically.

"What?" Sadie turned around.

"No way!" Millie gasped.

"Actually?" Finn asked.

"Oh you're ALL musical theater kids so don't look at me like that" She glared at the room.