New York, New York, A Hell Of A Town!

It was a few cities later, the group had made it to New York.

"Okay! See you then, love you" Declan smiled as she hung up the phone with Cam.

"All good?" Sadie smiled.

"Oh yeah yeah. Just checking in" She nodded.

"Okay, we start in like.... five minutes!" Sadie grabbed her arm and the ran backstage.

•::•:::•::•:::•::•:::•::•:::•::•

Once the panel was over, the group gathered and started making plans. Charlie and Natalia were basically gone already. Joe and Gaten and Maya had a plan and we're getting their stuff together. Which left the rest of the group.

"Food and then the MET and then call?" Caleb was offering when Declan tuned in.

"Why is everyone hurrying around?" Declan asked Millie.

"It's New York! We always have a day out and about in New York! It's the most wonderful place in the world!" Millie exclaimed.

"Oh... okay... I'll be in the trailer then" She chuckled.

"Declannnnn! No! Come on! Come with us!" Noah grabbed her arm.

"I don't do crowded days out well" Declan shrugged.

"It'll be fun! Please!" Caleb pouted at her.

"We won't let anything happen!" Finn assured her.

"Yeah, New York is filled with celebrities, no ones gonna stop us or bombard us or anything" Sadie nodded confidently.

"Mmmmmm" Declan sighed, "Fine"

"Yay!!" Millie hugged her tight.

•::•:::•::•:::•::•:::•::•:::•::•

A few hours later, they were walking around New York, ducking out of a pizza place, Declan with Finn in the back of the group, Caleb's arm around Sadie, and Noah and Millie holding hands.

Declan was distracted at every second, looking around at every building and ad and person. She took pictures every so often, Finn pulling her in and out of traffic as she stared in awe at all of her surroundings.

"Shit" Finn mumbled when he realized he had lost Sadie's red hair.

"Huh?" Declan turned her dazed attention to him with a smile.

"You really like it here, huh?" Finn chuckled.

"Can't tell" She smiled, "But it's absolutely enthralling"

He took her hand in his. She didn't protest.

"Enough that we seem to have lost Sadie" Finn frowned slightly.

"Right here" A smug voice said behind them. They turned to see Sadie smirking at them, the rest of the group off a little ways.

"You guys are too cute" She rolled her eyes as she lead them back to the group. No one else made any comment about their hands.

"You guys get lost?" Noah chuckled.

"Photos" Declan held up her camera.