Hard Night

The next five minutes drew a blank in his head. The next thing Finn could remember was holding Cam in his lap.

"Just hold on Cam, just hold on" Finn spoke shakily as he got his phone out and called 911. His mind flittered across the question of who Caleb though he had but it quickly passed as he told the responder he needed an ambulance.

Another blank, and Finn was downstairs, outside the building, sirens blaring. Some struggle, maybe trying to get into an ambulance that they wouldn't allow. And then he was alone on the streets of London, covered in blood, shakily, and unable to recall if the girl he loved was alive or not.

He sighed, running a bloody hand through his hair and called Caleb.

No answer.

He called Sadie.

No answer.

He called Millie.

Nothing.

And when he turned around, on a billboard reading 'BREAKING NEWS', he watched as police surround the nearby venue, heard the sirens and the screams. A hostage situation. Two confirmed deaths.

And he sprinted away.

It was hours before they got them out. They were all okay. Thankfully. A crying, panicked mess, but more or less unharmed. In their searching, some other men had taken Caleb and Sadie. The armed guards were forced to let them in as to not hurt the couple. The dead were a security guard and the little girl, who had been forced to say what she had to Declan.

Eventually, surrounded, the men gave up, and were being taken away as they let everyone out of the arena.

Finn ran up to his cast and hugged them all tightly as they cried. He made sure everyone was okay before turning to Charlie. The atmosphere changed instantly and everyone noticed. They all frowned and turned to him.

"Hey..." Sadie said shakily. All eyes on her. "Hey.... where's Declan?" She asked with fear in her eyes.

"And Cam? What about Cameron?" Maya added.

"Holy shit.... is that blood?!" Gaten asked of his hands.

They all looked to Finn, fear and tears in their eyes, as he fought off crying again. He turned to Charlie. His voice cracked as he asked the question.

"Can you please drive me to the hospital?"

Another blank. Charlie had Finn's hand and was hauling him away, ducking under police tape. Natalia and Millie, chasing after them, screaming, asking what was wrong and what had happened but Charlie plowed on. They got into his car and he sped away.

"Fine! Asshole! Taxi! I need a taxi!" Natalia screamed hysterically.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we can't let you leave just yet" An officer put a hand on her shoulder, which she swatted away.

"Those two just left?!" She pointed after the car.

"They shouldn't've. It could count against them as fleeing from the scene. I can't let you go" He said more firmly this time.

"Ugh! Fuck!" Natalia stormed away, beginning to call Charlie, as she will every few minutes for the next few hours.

Meanwhile, in Charlie's car, it was silent. He was from London. He knew where the hospital was.

"How bad?" He finally asked.

"He lost a lot of blood but was responsive. Her.... I don't know" Finn spoke shakily.

The rest of the ride was silent as they pulled into the hospital. They parked and jumped out of the car immediately, racing to the reception desk. The woman looked up at their sudden arrival and frowned at Finn's arms covered in blood.