1: The Wolf

Chen is known for being a top-tier in their fraternity. He is the most merciless in their pack. Newbies or old they all look up to him, girls or any genders are all drooling over him.

He's also known as the freshman who dethroned the previous leader of the pack. He is definitely the one you shouldn't mess around.

Today is just a normal day for him. In the first look, Chen looks like a normal freshmen of College of Engineering. He's tall, well built, has a puppy eyes and really masculine feautures.

As he walk inside the uni, he cleary doesn't give a damn to anything that is happening around him. The stares, whispers and everything those are just a daily reactions for him, he is used to it.

Every students are keeping an eye on him, most of them are doing their best not to have any eye contact with him because if they does it is a bloodbath. But, having handsome like a damn greek god face is just a view worth to look at.

Being a the supposed-to-be-leader of the fraternity he does give chills to everyone, but no. He's not the leader. Pavel one of his senior became the next leader, even though they tied in a match.

Chen was satisfied to his position. He only entered the fraternity to have a peaceful college life or so he thought?

Being in power means advantage, that's what his cousin told him before entering the uni. Anyone who does not have a group or frat, they all suffered to continue. College was never easy, it's a blood, sweat and tears battle.

Weak chickens will not last longer.

Chen went to the "hideout"of the pack. They are having meeting, which for him is the most boring event he has to attend.

"Today, there will be newbies. Later at 8:00 p.m. will be the initiation." Chen hates the initiation the most. He have heard a lot of deaths from hazing from other schools out of fraternity.

"Don't be too harsh." He spoke, the top-tiers looked at him. Frowning and giving him a wtf-look.

Chen folds his arm in front of his chest. His expression is blank but full of authority, the pack nodded. Scared to piss the beta of the pack.

Chen only attended the hardest subject for him and then he went to the field to sleep under the tree. It's his daily routine, a very boring daily routine. Perhaps that is the reason why the wolf is looking for a mate, because he's needy.

He woke up exactly at six, he roamed around and jogged before he finally went where the hazing will take place. Surprisingly the newbies are early. Today there are a lot of females who are willing to be recruited.

Chen looked around if he could find anyone who would catch his attention. So far no one.

The hazing started earlier than the set time.

Unlike before the paddle-whooping type of initiation, what happened is only an interview and a physical assessment.

Chen was the one who renew the way of initiation.

While it was happening someone fainted while doing a 10 rounds of running around the field.

The other top-tiers were alarmed, they gathered to check on the female who collapsed.

Chen did not think twice but offered his back, he went to the clinic as fast as he can. When he arrived only a student is inside.

"Are you a med student?" He asked without even greeting the lad.

"Yes, what happened?" The med student, turned to Chen.

It was like a damn slow motion.

He looked at the lad in front of him, he was stunned. The med student radiates undeniable beauty---the guy named;

Nine, a 3rd year student, is wearing a doctor gown that clearly indicates that HE is a med student but beside that he's also wearing a make-up, wig, fake boobs and a sweet smile. That made Chen mistook him as a woman.

Chen froze, never in his life he had seen a beautiful girl like Nine. And he did not even expect to find a mate this fast.

"Hey, you okay? I'm asking you what happened." Chen snapped back.

He explained everything but not the hazing part.

"She has asthma that is why she couldn't breathe and passed out. Next time, tell her not to do it again it may cost more than collapsing. " Chen could not do anything but to nod to everything the med student said.

Then all of a sudden the name plate of the med student caught his eyes. "Nine" it says.

Nine. He repeated to his head. For chen, there's only one person captivated his heart and It's none other than the most beautiful person in the world, his mom. But it seems like it will change.

Chen decided to stay, not because of the patient but because of the future doctor. His eyes are glued at the doctor who is arranging the med pills at the cabinet, when he was interrupted by the patient who gained consciousness.

The med student smiled out of relief and Chen did not notice that he, himself is smiling. It seems like the med student's smile is contagious.

The girl stared at the smiling face of Chen, she thought that the lad was smiling because of her. The thought made her cheeks turn to red. After all she joined the frat just to see the Beta of the Engineers.

"Glad you're awake." Nine said, the girl wai on him.

(Wai - The way thai people pay respect to seniors/elders)

"P' thank you."

"No worries, I'm a bit disappointed tho. You're a med student but you let this happen to you." Nine said without taking off his smile.

"Sorry. P' I will not do it again." The girl smiled brightly.

Chen was confused, they are only talking but he felt irritated. Like he's being a jealous boyfriend when they aren't even dating. Looks like the wolf is already having a thought to make the med student his.

"I'll go now." He said dismissing himself, for he, will have to thi k how to make the med student to his property--- mate.

"Okay, goodbye. Chen." Nine's smile became a smirk.

"What? You know me?" Chen felt happy that the girl--- or he thought a girl, who caught his attention knows him.

"Aren't you the beta? The talk of the town?"