12: Clearing things out.

CHEN

When I woke up and the first thing I saw is the angelic face of P'Nine.

What did I do to deserve such a nice view?

I stared at him until he opened his eyes.

"What are you staring at, you punk?" He uttered grumpily.

"P' you're the most beautiful human, I've ever seen." I told him, it wasn't just to flatter him or anything but I am only telling him the truth. I caught his cheeks turning to crimson red.

He turned his back from me.
I sneakily look at him, I guess he's still sleepy?

I examined his face, when my gaze went down to his neck I felt heat rising to my body.

Is that my marks? He has plenty violet marks on his neck, I remember imagining doing it but not--

"P', are you okay?" I asked. I just know that I was really on heat last night. He must be traumatized! Shia!

He just smacked my head then he closed his eyes again. I caressed my head.

I end up staring at him for hours, I was bored so I just played with his hair.

Around 11 a.m. he woke up.

He sat then stretched his arms. I smiled to him when he turned his gaze to me. When he saw me he automatically touched his neck, the way he touched my marks make me feel aroused. I guess it was the side effect of the drug? Or It's just his impact to me?

He was mute for a couple minutes while looking at me.

"P-P?" I called.

"It's okay, I will put concealer to it." He said calmly. I feel really sorry, it scares me that he might hate me because of this.

This time I'm the one who was mute for some minutes.

First because I feel guilty but also because P'Nine is turning me on.

"It's not your fault I should be thanking you, you know?" He said softly.

"P' I'm not being silent because of guilt only, but also because I'm trying to stop myself. You're turning me on." I said as I look at him straight to his eyes.

He got flustered, his cheeks and ears turned crimson red.

"You fucking moron! What kind of mouth is that?!" He yelled and threw the pillow near him to me.

"P~ i think it was the drug." I explained but he did not buy it. He kicked me on the face causing me to fall out of bed. I touches my butt. It hurts!

"Oi? You okay?" He asked, I faked whined in pain.

"P' i think I broke my bone." I said as I caressed my back.

"Shut up. I know you're just pretending, get up. We'll have to talk." He's tone was so serious that I felt shivers to my spine.