30: Drunk Reminiscing

NINE

"And then, you started to distance yourself to him. You punk. He keep coming back even if you push him and whenever he's about to give up you keep pulling him back." P'Mila spites while she drinks her red whine.

I had to rest my head to the sofa because I'm so drunk already.

"I know I was a jerk and a coward no need to slap it on my face!" He yelled.

"That's not all, the kid asked for my help too! He's like a lost baby, he kept asking what he did wrong or what made you mad almost like everyday! You babied him for so long and then suddenly you'll ignore him! HA! I want to kick you out of this family that time and adopt him! I was also cluesless!! I just found out that you liked him that's why you distanced yourself when I caught you both kissing at your room, talking about disrespect to our parent's house! Of course, you had to explain your sin and that happened for about a month after you two became official!" She continued. I don't know why but it made me laugh when I remembered that day.

It was our first kiss and P' almost had an heart attack seeing me on top of Joong oho~ now, he wants to top me~~ Time flew fast!

I sipped my wine again.

"C'mon, Phi~~~"

"Joong was so shy~ he was just a tiny pumpkin back in the days but look at him now~~ he's a hunk. I was so shocked when I first saw him again but I had to not make it obvious for the both of you! Oho~ let me make you remember how you confessed to him! JOONG TOLD ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. You---" I quickly got up and pick the bread on the table and shoot it to her mouth.

I don't want to hear how cheesy I was back then!!

"Uh uh, stop blabbing about that!" I told her. She munched down the bread in her mouth and then she laughed.

"I was so shock when he said you confessed first because your pride is taller than you~ HAHAHAHAHA. I hate you so much! HUHUHUHU." Now she's crying.

"Did you lost it now?" I asked her while laughing.

"no, but DID YOU?" She asked back while looking down to my--- I quickly slapped her with the pillow.

"PHI! What the hell?" I yelled.

"HOW DARE YOU THROW THE PILLOW TO MY FACE, YOU PUNK. WITHOUT ME MOM COULD'VE DISOWN YOU REMEMBER???" I rolled my eyes, she keep mentioning how she talked to Mom about our situation back then  whenever we fight so she can win over me. Mom was so shock when she found out about us.

But she accepted it, because Joong was like her son too.

"I don't care your mouth is dirty!" I yelled back.

She just ignored me and took off her heels threw it somewhere and then she stood up at the sofa.

"IF IT'S REAL IF IT'S TRUEEEEE IF OUR LOVE IS WRONG~~ THEN I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT~~~" Welcome to my life where I had to take care of this buffalo woman for like half of my life.

"Get down!" I told her but she kept singing.

I sighed.