24: the fox vs. the wolf

While waiting for TharnTypeEp6; here's an update for you guys!

Dedicated to these babiez : @user26803547 @VEGAN_CALI @LeenaOhene @Hannayadav @DhiarraElf @anamatiran @Peekaboom_

Thank you so much for your comments guys~ I appreciate them a lot! 💞💞

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEN

"Oho, why are you smiling like that? Did you score to Nine?" P'Pavel teased as soon as he arrived here inside the hide out.

I glared at him, "Phi, P'Nine doesn't like those kind of stuff, why are you so into some pervert things? Do you watch gay porn?" I asked him.

He gave me a smack.

"What the fuck are you saying you motherfucker. Uh uh, let me tell you the hazing has ended thank you for helping! You fucker, you spend too much time flirting with your faen." I scratched my nape upon hearing him sarcastically thanking me.

I don't really like participating such a stupid event.

"Oii! Phi, Chen~ I scored highest to my exam! Hohoho." Earth suddenly popped out of nowhere.

He's a short mushroom, i swear he's everywhere.

"Gotta go Phi. I'm meeting someone." I told them.

Sammy has a lead already and I need to hear it from her.

When I'm already at the Art Dept. She quickly greeted me.

"Some fans of Nine actually saw a guy leaving some stuff in front of his door." She opened up.

"Did they saw his face?" I asked.

"No, they said the guy is always on black hoodie and cap." I brushed my finger through my hair.

It seems like he is pro to this kind of action.

"Fuck." I cursed, I rarely curse but with the frustration, fear and worries I think i might curse the whole day.

"Honestly, i think this person is obsess to P'Nine. I heard the guy has been sending Nine stuff since he was freshman. I actually remember asking P'Nine about it. And he said, he liked the gifts tho he doesn't know who was sending them. He knows a lot about P'Nine from stuff he likes and when is he not inside his room--like schedules." Now, I'm worried sick.

"The creepy things you're saying P'Nine has been receiving started after the live, right?" She asked, I nodded.

She gasped. "I think he is angry! Chen you need to check P'Nine! The neck rumors are on fire right now! Go!" She exclaimed.

I couldn't even react because my instinct told me to run. I quickly dialed P'Nine's phone, after a ring he answered it.

"Hey."

"P'Nine where are you?" I asked between my breathes.

"My room---ah... I feel dizzy all of a sudden." I felt my heartbeat going crazy.