Chapter 31

Corrie's POV

Jax has not returned one of my letters and he doesn't want me visiting but the guard told me he's fine; they're all fine.

It hurts me that he doesn't want me visiting. I remember the first time he went to prison – he was just done prospecting for the club, it was a month before I had to leave for college. Jax didn't want me visiting him then either; he told me he never wants to disappoint me and he feels as though I'd be disappointed if I see him in prison.

I'm not going to go another day without seeing him; it's been a long three months since the guys got arrested; the longing for him is getting unbearable.

Parking my car at the farther parking space of Stockton jail, I make my way inside to the reception area. There are cops lingering in the waiting area.

"What can I do for you Ma'am?" the friendly police man from behind the counter asks me. "I'm looking for an inmate"

"Inmate's name?"

"Uh Jackson Teller"

He nods and searches the computer, "You can take a seat ma'am; I'll call up for him"

Jax's POV

Opie and I share a cell; the tension in the room is unbearable. We've already gotten in a fight; it's not going to be the last one either.

"Teller" A guard barks for me; I lift my head from my pillow on the crappy bunker bed; "What?"

"You have a visitor" he unlocks the cell gate. I stand up, confused as fuck; who the hell is visiting me?

"Who is it?" I ask him; he shrugs "Some pretty blonde"

Opie sighs deeply from the bunker bed; "Goddamn Corrie"

**

Corrie is waiting for me in the visiting area of the prison wearing jeans and a white blouse. Her hair has been growing fast now replacing the short bob to shoulder-length hair. She looks gorgeous as fuck; all I want to do is run my fingers through her hair and kiss her plump lips. This is killing me, not sleeping next to her and touching her any time of the day is killing me. I haven't told the guys about Pope's deal; I know I need to. He's controlling my life from now on; but if we're on the outside controlling us would be a little harder than being in prison.

Corrie stands up with a small smile on her face upon seeing me. I beam at her and hug her tightly until the guard barks for me to release her. I sit down on the chair across from her and take in her features. She looks so beautiful. Her sparkling green eyes look worried as hell; she looks tired and worn out. It's all my fault that she looks worried. She wouldn't be if I was with her right now.

"What are you doing here Cor?" I ask her softly, trying to refrain from kissing her until she can barely breathes.

"You haven't replied to my letters. I've spend hours trying to write the perfect soppy letters and you haven't even replied" she teases causing me to chuckle.

"I'm sorry. Things have been hectic in here"

Corrie frowns, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine baby, always am." I tell her softly. Truth is there's no guarantee if we'll be okay.

Corrie remains frowning; I make sure the guard doesn't look and quickly plant a kiss on her lips. "Trust me" I whisper to her.

"Fine"

I smile at her, "Tell me how my boy is doing?"

Corrie beams, "He's good. He's walking now; I recorded it for you when you're out, and he's forming sentences – choppy sentences. He's so smart; reminds me of you."

I smirk at her, "Because he's smart? Pretty sure he got that from you babe. I've never been the smartest tool in the box"

"You're smart... for a biker" she teases me

I smile at her and take her in. How'd I ever get this lucky? "I miss you babe"

"Miss you too. Come back to us okay?"

"Always" I lie.