Chapter 87

Corrie walks into the club house where she finds Chucky at the bar. The club house is crowded.

"Hey Chucky" She lets Abel run around the club house with his army men. "Do you know where Jax is?"

"He's in the Chapel. They have Church in a few minutes."

"Thanks Chuck" She kisses the small weird man on the cheek and walks towards the Chapel. She knocks on the door. The door opens, revealing Chibs.

"Hey sweetheart" He kisses her on the cheek as Jax stands up from his chair. He looks so sexy in his white shirt and cut.

"Hey Chibbies. Can I interrupt?"

The Scot smiles, "We're done. See you at the table man."

Jax nods as Chibs close the door. He walks forward and pulls her in close.

"Everything okay?" He asks her leaning down to kiss her.

"How long do you have for a conversation?"

Jax frowns, "We have a call at 8. Full table. So I have a few minutes. What's going on?"

Jax pulls out a chair for her and sits down in his regular one. Corrie sighs. She pulls out the pee stick and hands it to him.

His eyes travel down to the stick, "You're...uh... what?"

"I'm pregnant. I haven't been to the doctor but I peed on the stick and it came back positive."

"You're pregnant?" Jax's worried demeanour vanishes as a smile replaces his features.

"I might be." She smiles back at him. Jax pulls her up and swings her around. "You're pregnant!"

Corrie beams and kisses his lips repeatedly until Jax deepens the kiss. He lays her down on the table without breaking the kiss.

"We're going to have a baby. I need our children to be safe Jax. If you have something going on I need to know."

"What are you talking about?"

Corrie sighs as she plays with his wedding ring proudly displayed on his finger, "I saw that DA lady in the drug store today. She said there's a war brewing between you and the IRA."

Jax continues hovering over her. He kisses her on the lips, "I won't let it get to my family. I've told you that before. Church and State"

"I really hope so"

Jax sighs deeply as he plants another kiss to Corrie's lips, "Trust me"

"I do."

A knock interrupts them as Chibs poke his head in, "Sorry brother. It's 8. We need to do this thing"

Corrie pushes on Jax's chest to let her up. She kisses him on the forehead and leaves the Chapel.

Jax follows Chibs out of the Chapel and to the bar where all the guys were.

"Sheriffs are here" Tig says loudly

"Jesus Christ" Jax mutters, "I'll go see what's up."

"Na brother, we need to do Church before Galen gets angry." Chibs interjects

"Chucky" Jax calls as he notices a strange pen sitting on the counter. "What's this pen doing here?"

"A delivery man left it here"

"What delivery?" Jax asks. Chucky points to the keg on the floor. "Beer delivery. I figured Gemma ordered some."

"Gemma doesn't do shit around here anymore." Jax says. Chibs's eyes widen.
"It's 8:02."

"Oh shit! Everyone get out, get out!"

People yell and run around in panic. Everyone leaves the club house as Jax search for Corrie and Abel.

"They're at the swings man, come on!" Chibs beckons him. The VP and President run out and barely touch the outside ground when the club house explode in a million pieces. Everyone stares out in horror.

Corrie runs forward to Jax with Abel clutched around her hip.

"What the hell happened?"

Jax puts his arms around her and Abel. "I was terrified that you were inside. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry"

"Jax what happened?"

"We're at war."