Chapter 99 :-)

"I'm Jackson, but my friends call me Jax"

Six year old Jax Teller grins at a toothless Corrie Winston – his new friend Opie's sister. She gives him a toothless smile, her pig tails glistering in the sun.

"I'm Corrine" She slurs a bit, still trying to pronounce the letter 'R'. "But everyone calls me Corrie."

Jax grins, "I'm waiting for Opie, do you want to join us to play ball?"

Opie walks down the stairs of their house and shakes his head. Even at 6 years old the boy towers over everyone including his own parents. "No, Corrie, football is a boy's game. Go play with your dolls"

Jax smiles at Corrie while she's making funny faces behind her brother's back. "You can play with the hairy giant"

Jax grins and the two boys leave to go to the playground. "Your sister is pretty"

"She's also three, and a total nuisance."

**

"What do we've got?" Two doctors run out to the ambulance stand of St Thomas hospital. Gemma called 911 as soon as Corrie started having contractions. Corrie keeps whispering that it's too early. She's only 8 months, her baby needs another month to fully develop.

Both Gemma and Corrie drown out the medical talk. The doctor instructs them to take her to a private room. "Mrs Teller, calm down. Everything will be okay."

Corrie looks at the doctor with panic, "It's too early. Keep my baby in, please. It's too early. It's too early"

"I'll do my best okay" The doctor squeezes her hand, "I'll check up on you in a bit."

Gemma sits down next to the crying blonde, she's in a lot of pain. "Call Jax, I want Jax" She wheezes out.

"Alright baby, alright. The morphine will kick in now. Just relax."

Gemma stands up and calls Jax.

"What do you want mom?" He growls out causing Gemma to roll her eyes.

"Corrie's in the hospital, she's in l-"

"What the hell did you do to her?" He snaps immediately on edge.

"Grow up Jax" Gemma howls, "She's in labour."

"Fuck. I'm on my way."

**

"Oh God Jax, you're so hot" Wendy squeals as he continues thrusting in her. His eyes are closed shut trying to drown out her face and voice. All he sees when he fucks her – when he fucks anyone- is Corrie.

"Shut the fuck up" He murmurs thrusting himself into oblivion.

"Oh, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!" She yells out.

Jax swallows away the bile lodging up in his throat as he collapses next to her. Without looking at the blonde whore he mutters out, "get the fuck out of my house."

"But Jax, don't you want another round?"

"I said get out. Now"

**

Jax runs into the hospital, the entire thing feels like dejavu. They have been in this situation way too many times.

He spots Gemma sitting outside, "where is she?"

"In there" Gemma points to the room, "Jax, Corrie gave me a chance to rede-"

"I don't give a shit" He cuts her off and walks into the room. Corrie looks at him with doped up eyes. She gives him a tired smile.