Chapter 38

Sergeant Macky grabs a beer out of the fridge for himself. It's been a week since that day in the prison; so far he's had to look over his shoulder for every chance of the Sons Of Anarchy crew to get their retaliation.

Soft music is playing on the radio. The sound of a door busting in grabs his attention. A man in black points a gun at him; Mackey knows his time has come. The president of the MC didn't play around – Mackey knew this day would come.

"Hey, shitelike"

Mackey scurries to get his gun when he sees Jackson Teller. He knows how dangerous the president is – everyone knows.

Jax shoots at his hand when he tries to grab the gun.

"Don't" the Scot who was also in prison yells; still pointing the shot gun at his hand.

Mackey holds up his hands in surrender as Jax stalks forward.

"Remember me?" the president hands the gun to the Scot, "I keep my promises"

The sound of a gun being loaded draws their attention, it's his goddamn wife. "Get out of my house!"

Tig moves forward and wrestles the gun out of her hand causing the gun to go off twice. In the midst of the chaos erupting, Mackey manages to escape the house. Jax chases after him and pulls him off the wall where he attempts to leave the entire premises. He's a fucking coward to leave his wife behind with a bunch of dangerous bikers.

Jax keeps him on the ground and punches him hard, "Tie this son of a bitch up" Jax tells Chibs.

In the house, Bobby and Tig has already tied up the wife, zipping her mouth shut with duct tape.

Mackey gets the same treatment as his wife, both are face to face in their kitchen. The wife continues moaning and groaning.

"This one's a problem" Bobby mentions

"No, she's not" the emotionless voice of Tig draws their attention as he calmly shoots her in the temple. She's dead on impact.

"The hell you're doing?"

"Jesus Christ Tig"

Mackey whimpers at the sight of his wife, normally that would trigger Jax to put an end to the shit. He was always against the violence against women. But he nods his head in pride, "She's collateral damage" Jax tells Tig who looks relieved at the permission granted from his president, "Ope's murder."

"Yeah, what about him?" Bobby asks, he's worried – really worried – about Jax. He doesn't think his president will ever come back from this. Bobby tried to intervene and talk to Corrie knowing she's the only one that is able to help him but not even she was up to the task of pulling Jax out of his dangerous funk.

Mackey continues crying, he's forced on his knees and has no power over these men anymore.

"Find a pipe"