Chapter Four: Heartless

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Jungkook. You need to stop this, this is getting out of hand now."

"I get that she's gone. However, if you kill every human in this town, there will be none left. It'll just be full of vampires and we can't live like that, you know the rules, you can't be killing humans." Namjoon growled as I let out a chuckle.

"Oh Namjoon, live a little." I spat, pushing him out of the way and made my way downstairs.

I sat down on a chair in the kitchen and watched Jin and Namjoon talk about my problems trying to solve how to fix me, that's the thing... they can't.

Suddenly, the front door shut with a loud bang, we all looked up to see Jimin come rushing in.

"Boys, I have news for everyone," Jimin said, rubbing his hands together.

"There are newcomers in Dungrove."

Everyone stopped what they were doing to see Namjoon frown. "Human or Vampire?" Jin questioned.

"They are Human."

"Impossible." Namjoon mumbles, shaking his head. "Nobody can find this place it's hidden. When we took over, we made sure none of these humans living here now didn't run off."

"Well, I guess they are our responsibility now," Taehyung says coming into the kitchen.

"Yeah, our responsibility," I smirked.

Namjoon's phone suddenly buzzed, gaining everyone's attention. He went to take the call in the next room as we all stayed silent.

"Everyone get ready, Sam is hosting a party soon and the newcomers are invited."

I sprinted up to my room and looked through all my clothes until I found my black suit, I had a reputation to hold, I smirked and fixed my hair in the mirror.

"Oh, the humans don't know what they are getting into."

~

We had finally arrived at the town hall. I walked up the steps and entered the building, the music instantly got louder with each step we took.

I searched the place and watched our people dance. I was then greeted by Sam, the worried look on his face struck me as he couldn't bring out any words to say what was wrong.

While leaving Sam I accidentally banged into someone, quickly catching them I looked to see who it was, I felt my undead heart race. She looked just like her. The copy of my Adelia.

I felt tears form in my eyes as I stared at her. This couldn't be real.

As she ran off I watched her from afar. Anger rose as I wanted to rip everyone apart. She was leaving me all over again.

All I remembered was seeing red as I grabbed the nearest girl and dragged her outside into the hall. With her hands all over me, she let out a moan as my hot breath breathes onto her neck. She smiled in pleasure as her pleasure soon turned into pain.

I felt my fangs come out as I bit into her neck, not giving a care in the world. Screams filled my ears as I put a hand over her mouth to shut her up. Once I was done, she was on the floor, lifeless. I left her there and I made my way back into the main hall.

I looked at the time and the clock struck 12, it was midnight. The time my Adelia left this world, the time my heart was crushed... the time I gave up on life.

I walked outside as I watched the humans quickly getting into their cars. Humans don't go out after 12, they figured it out themselves that things always go wrong after midnight.

They sure are smart, I left everyone in the hall and walked down the streets looking for my next victim. I wanted every human to die, I didn't care about any of them. They took my Adelia away. They should all burn in hell.