Chapter Ninety-One: Training

"Watch out!" Namjoon yelled.

I looked behind me as Hoseok came out of nowhere and took me to the ground. I groaned in pain as Hoseok gave me his hand to help me up.

"Well played Hoseok, as you can see with this demonstration you need to watch your enemy at all times. You can't take your eyes off them because this could happen and they'd kill you," Namjoon explained.

We all nodded understanding what he was telling us, "Okay, everyone I want you to train now with someone, team up and do what you can for today."

I sighed and went to the side, this field was massive, it was our garden but it extended to the field behind us.

We had been practising our fighting skills all day, Noah and everyone else joined us in the training. I haven't fought like this in years, I never really had a reason to but now I want to get stronger than before, we must win this.

I picked up a water bottle containing blood and drank it all in a gulp, I was so thirsty, I've been very forgetful lately on feeding.

"Are you okay?"

I looked beside me to see Lucas.

"I'm fine." I licked my lips making sure I had no bloodstains on them, "I heard you mated on Lydia."

I slowly nodded.

"I'm happy for you both, I can finally get to see her happy," he patted my back and walked away to go practice with Noah.

"Jungkook, team with me!" Jimin shouted halfway down the field. I put the bottle down and walked over to watch everyone fight, I watched how they moved, how their feet moved. They were all good at fighting, we had to win.

Lydia

"I'm so happy for you," Beth squealed.

"Thank you," I tried to hide my face, I got so shy whenever someone brought it up.

"Honestly, this is the best news I've heard in ages! He will treat you right."

"Yeah, I'm very happy," I whispered.

"So, what do you want to do? Since they are all fighting each other," she giggled which caused me to laugh with her.

"I don't know, all I do is watch Netflix or Youtube," I confessed.

"Do they not let you go out?" Beth asked.

I shook my head, "Only if someone is with me, they say it's too dangerous."

She smirked and raised her eyebrow, "Want to go shopping?"

I let out a laugh, "Are you serious? They'd either kill both of us or lock us both in forever."

She stared at me, "That's a bit dramatic."

She put her hand on her face and thought, "I don't know what to do!" She stressed.

I got up from my bed and walked over to the window seeing it was sunny for a change. I was relieved that spring was here, winter was just too cold.

"Let's have a movie marathon."

I turned around, and she had a bunch of movies in her hands. Did she leave my room? How did I not hear her?

"Where did you get them?" I asked.

"Downstairs," she replied.

"Okay, let's watch them in the living room."

We made our way downstairs, and I got Jin's blanket he left on the couch and wrapped it around me and Beth, I loved this blanket it was so fluffy.

Getting into the movie, the door slammed open revealing 12 boys walking in. I noticed Jungkook, he was all sweaty and his shirt was all ripped.

"Damn, I thought you were training? It looks like you've tried to kill each other!" Beth yelled to them all, Namjoon laughed at Beth's comment and turned around to everyone.

"You all did great today, I will make space in a few days to do this again, you can all rest!" They were all relieved, they all looked exhausted.

Jungkook caught my eyes and smirked making his way over to me,

"Babe," he whined as tried to hug me. "Get off, you're all sweaty!" my face was turning red while everyone looked at us, "Cute." I heard a few of them say.

"Go shower," I told Jungkook, finally pushing him off me.

He pouted, "Want to join?" he winked, I playfully hit his arm.

"Alright, alright, I'm going," he chuckled running upstairs skipping a few steps.

"Men." Beth shook her head as she also watched him disappear. Everyone was going to different places now, my Dad- Lucas? I had no idea what to call him? should I even call him dad? I still had a lot of catching up with him to do. He made his way over to me, "Hey Lydia," he greeted.

"Hey," I smiled, "Tomorrow, do you and Jungkook want to do something with me, so we can finally talk...we can discuss everything," he asked.

I agreed, it was about time. I wanted to know more things about him, I wanted a dad in my life. I never had him for 17 years almost 18 now, I wanted a parent. I missed my mum so much, I didn't want to be alone anymore.

"I would like that."