Chapter Eighty-Four: Movie Night

Lydia

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through social media, I was so bored, and nobody was around. I went onto YouTube and started watching random drama channels to catch up on some drama I may have missed.

Not even 1 minute into the video, I heard the front door open and then shut again with a bunch of voices echoing the hallway.

"We are back."

I had heard Namjoon shout to probably inform us all.

I got up and opened my door, I noticed Jimin running downstairs to see where they have been.

"Everyone, come down!" Namjoon ordered.

I sighed, slowly making my way downstairs as I sat next to Jungkook. He smiled at me and turned all of his attention to Namjoon.

"So, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and myself went to visit some newcomers, before you say anything. I've already questioned them, they are good for now."

"What do you mean for now?" Hoseok asked.

"I mean, I don't see anything bad to not like them, they are nice boys. To be truthful, I felt something wrong but it's not something to put ourselves in great danger. I explained Sam's situation, and they agreed to help us out. The leader is coming over soon for me and him to have a meeting, that's all I wanted to say... so if you see any of them in the streets just so you know, they aren't a threat." Namjoon put his hands together and told us we could go now.

Some of them stood up and went back to go to their rooms, "Hey, how about that movie?" Jungkook nudged my arm, "Sounds fun, let's go." We both stood up as I followed Jungkook to his room.

He opened the door as I sat on his bed getting comfortable, "I will be back in a second, here," he chucked a few DVDs onto the bed.

"If you don't see any you like, we can always watch Netflix on my laptop," he said while leaving his room.

I collected all the DVDs he gave me and flicked through them, they were all old-fashioned and half of them I had watched millions of times.

I put all the DVDs back to where Jungkook had got them and waited for him to come back. It didn't take him long to do so, I heard him struggling to open the door.

"Help," he laughed.

I tried to hold in a laugh as I made my way to his door to open it. He stood struggling to open the door as he held a tray full of food and drinks.

"Thank you," he said, placing the tray on his bedside table. I watched him get comfortable on his bed keeping the same smile on his face.

"So, did you find anything?"

"No," I shook my head, "I wasn't feeling any of the DVDs," I sighed.

Jungkook got up and reached down the side of his bed, I frowned as I wondered what he was doing? He then came back up with his laptop.

"I put my laptop under my bed so none of the boys can mess around... like last time," he stared into space and snapped out of it.

"Traumatic experience?" I asked.

"Eh, you could say that."

He logged in and clicked on Netflix, Jungkook gave me his laptop so I could scroll through the movies. I went recently added and clicked on 'Five Feet Apart.'

"I've been wanting to watch this movie for so long," I said holding onto my chest.

"What is it about?"

"They both have the same illness and if they get too close to each other they can cause more harm to themselves... I watched the trailer before I even moved to this town."

The movie was beginning, Jungkook switched his lights off and we both went under his covers to keep ourselves warm. Without noticing, I had my head resting on Jungkook's chest, as he stroked my hair.

An hour into the movie, I was fighting tears. Why did I have to watch a sad movie with him? Damn it, Lydia!

I looked up to see Jungkook quietly snoring, I giggled at how cute he looked. I yawned and looked at the time.

The movie still had another hour to go, I decided I'd just watch it another day as I shut down his laptop and carefully put it under his bed.

I laid back down next to Jungkook, I felt his hands wrap around my body as he pulled me closer to him.

I felt like I was a human teddy bear but I didn't care, I slowly lost thought as I dozed off into my dreams.

~~~

Happy Birthday, Taehyung <3