Chapter Thirty-One: Getting To Know You

"Jungkook stop!" I whined as I tried to get my old diary out of his hands. He had found it on my shelf and wanted to read it.

"Come on, it can't be that bad?" He teased as he flipped through pages, I attempted to jump on his back trying to snatch it from him.

"Dear Diary," Jungkook started. "Don't you dare!" I shouted as he continued, "Today, I went to the park with my friend for her 9th birthday! It was so much fun. There was a boy there alone, and I played with him. He was very nice." Jungkook says mimicking a young girl's voice.

"I am going to fucking kill you!" I yelled chasing after him, "Technically, that's impossible to do," he smirked.

"I can never win," I sighed sitting down on my bed. "Hey, don't worry at least you had a great childhood."

When I found a chance, I took the diary from him and ran away. I heard Jungkook laugh as I chucked it on top of my top shelf.

"I'm bored now." Jungkook huffs.

"How about we play 21 questions?"

"Sure, I will start first." He volunteered.

Jungkook sat for a second and thought of a question to ask, "Favourite season?"

"My favourite season is Winter. What's one of your favourite video games to play?"

"Overwatch, it's fun" he chucked, "Nice," I say not knowing what the game is about.

Jungkook and I kept asking each other questions repeatedly, it was good to get to know someone with a lot of background, it was so interesting.

"So, is it just you and your mum living here?" Jungkook asked. "Uh-" Jungkook cut me off "You don't need to tell me, I'm sorry for asking," I shook my head.

"No, it's okay. It's not a big story anyway, to cut it short, I haven't met my dad. He died before my mum gave birth to me but I heard he was loved by many so he must have been a good man." I smiled.

"I'm sorry, any siblings?" Jungkook gave me a sympathetic look, "No I'm an only child, it gets boring." I said, making a sad face as Jungkook chuckled slightly.

"The boys are just like my brothers, I'm so lucky to have met them," Jungkook sighed. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you become like this?" I asked as his head shot up.

"It was a couple of years before I met Adelia, I got into the wrong crowd, and they fought me. I was only a weakling back then, they left me in an alley to die. That's when Namjoon found me nearly passing out, he promised me a better life." Jungkook yawned, "I'll probably go into more detail a different day."

I nodded interested in his story, thank god for Namjoon saving him.

"Do you want to watch Netflix?" I asked standing up to switch my tv on in my room, "Sure." We both sat on my bed as we heard Netflix open, "What do you want to watch?" I asked.

Jungkook shrugged, "I don't know, let's see," I gave Jungkook the remote and he flicked through the movies and shows until he stopped at a certain show.

"Oh, this looks good," he said. I looked over and noticed it was Stranger Things.

"You haven't watched Stranger Things before?" I gasped as he shook his head.

"No?"

I had no words. I was shocked, "Damn! Put it on we can watch it." Jungkook clicked on it, "No spoilers!" He said, turning the volume up.

"No promises." I grinned.

" I grinned