Chapter Seventy-Eight: Seeing Him

I was again at my window sitting on the ledge watching the snowfall. Beth left to go home a while ago. The streetlights were the only source to help me see the snow.

I think I had found my happy place while being here, it was sitting here looking outside the window. My mind would just relax, it calmed me seeing everything outside.

The snow had got to be about knee deep now, it was getting a lot deeper.

"Goodnight, everyone!" I heard Namjoon yell, I heard his door close and then all I heard was silence.

I'm certain Namjoon was the last person to go to his room, I slowly crept over to my door and slowly opened it. I looked both ways, and it was all clear, I tiptoed down the hall and slowly went past the bedrooms not making a sound.

When I reached Taehyung's room, I noticed his bedroom door was wide open, I slowly peaked in and noticed he was facing the other way, playing a game.

I took a big leap over the door and held my breath as I succeeded.

I swear I should be a spy.

I was now right next to Jungkook's room. This was where my plan finished, I didn't plan out how I was going to talk to him. I mean should I knock or just slowly walk in?

"Take my hand now, you are the cause of my euphoria."

I heard Jungkook sing softly, I put my ear to his door and listened in.

"Close the door now, when I'm with you I'm in Utopia."

His voice... it was more than amazing, it was outstanding. I had never heard a voice like it, Jungkook had talent.

Suddenly he stopped singing as I heard footsteps coming to the door. In a pure panic, I just stayed still, I swear I will end up kicking myself later.

The door slowly opened to reveal Jungkook with a surprised expression.

"Lydia?" He stepped forward and looked down the hall to spot anyone, he then grabbed my arm lightly and pulled me in and shut his door.

"You shouldn't be here."

"I know, I need to talk to you," I whispered, Jungkook groaned and sat on his bed looking down.

"If Namjoon found out about this he wouldn't be pleased. I want you to stay in his good books, please do me a favour and go back to your room and go to bed," he looked up and stared at me.

It weird at how his irises were going up and down, I frowned and shook my head.

"What no? I came here to ask you questions, at least answer one of them," I crossed my arms.

Jungkook stepped back, he had confusion written all over his face, "Why did it not work?" He whispered, I looked at him, "What didn't work?" I asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "It's nothing, listen... tomorrow come back and we will talk okay? I promise I will answer whatever you want me to, I'm just a little tired."

Excitement shot throughout my whole body, "Deal, I will be back here after breakfast."

"Okay, goodnight Lydia," Jungkook smiled.

"Goodnight Jungkook," I walked out of his room and watched him get into his bed. Before I shut the door, I slowly build up the courage to tell him.

"You have an amazing voice," I said, shutting the door slowly seeing Jungkook go red.

Tiptoeing back to my room Taehyung was standing at his door, I never noticed him until he lightly coughed.

"Jesus... Taehyung, you scared me," I half-whispered.

"Shh, be quiet." He put his finger on my lips.

"So, what did you guys talk about?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's fine, he's just tired. Please don't tell Namjoon," I quickly said as Taehyung frowned.

"I would never," he grinned, "but there's a consequence," he added.

I sighed, " I knew it, what do you want?"

"Do my chores around the house for a month and we have a deal."

I almost choked, "A month? Are you crazy?" I thought for a moment and gave in, "Fine I will do it, I'm going now, I'm tired."

Taehyung happily jumped on his bed as I rolled my eyes. Damn you, Kim Taehyung.