Chapter Eighty-Eight: Clearing My Head

"I did what?" I yelled.

"Let me explain more before you say anything. Do you remember how Adelia turned and she could compel you so easily?" He asked as I nodded.

"She wasn't your beloved. As we both know it was for the wealth of our money. Just for an example, as It says in here, mates can't compel each other since it's a trust bond they have."

I sat not knowing what to say next, I was speechless.

"If the other half is human to complete the mating process, you have to turn the loved one into a vampire. To turn a mate, you will have to bite into their neck then feed them your blood either from your wrist or neck," Namjoon read out.

I shot up, "I am not turning her, she would hate it being like this, there is no way I will do it!" I snapped.

"I don't think you have a choice Jungkook."

I was getting annoyed now, I couldn't do this.

"What do you mean by that?"

"The last paragraph states that if you do not turn your loved one, the vampire will slowly die."

I held my breath. Did it have to be that consequence? Death?

I sighed.

"I'd rather die than have her be like this."

I stormed out of the house and went for a walk. Spring was starting, and the leaves were now growing back to green.

I had no idea on where I was going, I just needed to clear my head, I just wanted to be alone right now.

I ended up walking through different streets as I got to the older part of town. Half of the town was closed off completely with a wired fence, this part was a ghost town.

I walked further into the blocked offside, as I heard movement behind me.

I never knew much about this part of Dungrove, I only knew a fire struck here years ago and nobody wanted to pay the money to fix it so we all just fenced it off from the town.

I looked at all the buildings as they were all still same from years ago. There wasn't a house in sight that could be used as accommodation, these houses were long gone.

I then heard it again, but it was much closer to me, I turned around and noticed a shadow blending in with the darkness.

I rolled my eyes and turned around fully, I was not in the mood to fight anyone, not today.

They were close to me now, they stood not that far from me. Suddenly the streetlight turned on and my heart stopped.

He should be dead.

"Nathaniel?"

"We meet again, Jeon Jungkook."