Chapter Ninety-Five: Disagreeing

"Don't cry Lydia, don't cry," I repeated pacing back and forth. Namjoon left, leaving me and Jungkook not knowing what to do.

I couldn't stop shaking, I felt Jungkook's hands on my shoulders, I jumped a little and noticed Jungkook trying to calm me down.

"Hey, we will be fine, we will sort this out. I don't want this either, you are not alone." He sighed, looking down.

I instantly felt like I got stabbed in the gut, "Jungkook, you are basically slowly dying, and you never told me. I have to do this, I have to help you."

Jungkook stepped back and stared into my eyes with pure sadness.

"I won't allow you, you can't let Namjoon get into your head like this. Yes, the things we both explained are true, but please... for the love of god, you wouldn't like this life. There's no life in me or any of the boys, you never grow up, you can't do anything."

I finally had hit my stress point, I walked up to Jungkook and grabbed his top with my hands, "Listen Jungkook, for once stop being stubborn for a second and let me help you live."

"I thought you didn't want this life? What has possibly changed your mind?"

I scoffed, glaring at him, "Maybe because you never told me it was a risk for you!" I yelled.

Jungkook's eyes became a hint of crimson red, "You know I've seen those eyes hundreds of times now, you can't scare me," I said, keeping my same posture.

Jungkook remained silent.

"I don't see why you are being a dick about this, I could easily go get Namjoon and get him to-" Before I could see anything else he pushed me against the wall, crushing my back.

"Don't you dare say it!" He spat.

He still pinned me to the wall as tears escaped my eyes. He hurt me.

Jungkook snapped out of it and realised what he had just done, he instantly let go and backed away, soon being out of sight.

I stood controlling my breathing thinking about what just happened, he's never been like this before.

I rubbed my lower back and carefully went to my room to check it at my mirror. I got to my room and locked the door so nobody could walk in on me topless, I pulled my top over my head and turned around looking at my back, it was all red and marked from the wall.

"Shit," I huffed.

I heard 3 knocks on my door, I quickly put my top back on. It must be Jungkook wanting to apologise to me.

I opened the door to face Yoongi, "Hey Lydia, I had to let you know that everyone is training outside so if you need any of us, we will be there."

I nodded my head understanding him, "Okay, have fun!" I smiled, closing my door. I looked at my back once again and tried to touch the redness. It was painful to touch, I just knew there would be a bruise in a few days.

I walked out of my room and went to a spare room on the 2nd floor and watched them train from the window. I scanned the boys, everyone was there apart from Jungkook.

I walked to his room and tried to open it. He had it locked.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. He needed to grow up, even if he is hundreds of years old. Namjoon was right all along, I had to help him whether he liked it or not.