Chapter Ninety-Seven: He Left

We all stood not knowing what to do, a part of me was aching. Did he leave?

Namjoon walked towards the note on his bed, softly picking it up. He opened it and read it to himself.

He looked up at us and slowly shook his head, Namjoon walked out of the room and started shouting to everyone to check the town to see if he was still here.

I gained courage and went to pick up the note, I wanted to see what it read.

"If I were you, I wouldn't read it," Jin sadly said.

"I have to," I cried.

I sat on Jungkook's bed and opened the note up, as I did another small note fell out of the envelope.

"Oh, Namjoon must have missed this one," I whispered.

I held the one that fell out in my hands as I read the other one.

'I'm so sorry, this is goodbye.'

I read the words repeatedly, I opened the other note which was titled my name.

'Lydia,

Please don't hate me for what I have done. Leaving everyone was the right thing to do. I have to properly clear my head and I don't know how long that will take but I will come back for you Lydia.

Please tell everyone to relax, I won't do anything stupid. Nor will I tell you all where I'm heading, but I promise I'm safe and I will come back for you. I refuse to turn you and hopefully when I return you are still the same Lydia. Please take care of yourself and take care of my brothers for me. I will see you in the future sometime.

Love, Jungkook.'

So many thoughts went through my head, did he possibly forget about him dying? Why is he doing this to me?

I broke down crying. Everyone must have heard me and came rushing upstairs to comfort me, "He's gone!" I cried into Namjoon's arms.

I showed him the letter he left for me, I was heartbroken.

"This is dangerous for him, he doesn't even have a blood supply? He's weak with Lydia being human this is ridiculous, we need to find him!" Jin yelled.

"He had to go at the wrong time, Sam or Nathaniel could strike," Yoongi sighed.

"Exactly, Hoseok call Noah and his men, we need to get back to training. We will just have to take Jungkook's word, for now, even if he is this weak, I'm sure he will be fine. We've known him for years, I gave him this gift, he'll be fine," Namjoon promised.

I said nothing back I just wanted Jungkook to be safe.

~

I was watching them all train, Jungkook never left my mind once, I was hurting.

My dad kept on glancing at me every so often to check up on me. He was saddened by what had happened but he tried to keep the positive side so he could focus on fighting Sam and Nathaniel.

I hated that so many things are happening all at once, it truly did confuse me.

Namjoon never spoke to me once, and neither did any of the boys. They didn't even look at me either while training, I wondered what was wrong?

Their break finally started. I got up from the grass I was sitting on and watched Namjoon and my dad talk in the far distance.

They both kept glancing over at me, trying to not make it noticeable, but I did notice.

My dad turned to look at me, his eyes were full of sadness. He looked back to Namjoon and nodded, I stood in confusion as I walked away back into the house. I had watched enough fighting for today, I went to sit on the stool in the kitchen with my head in my hands.

"Lydia, we have to talk to you-"

Suddenly, we heard a lot of chaos happening in the streets, I looked up to see Namjoon and my dad.

"Stay here," Namjoon ordered.

He shouted for everyone to follow him, I watched them all run out hearing the screams of pain and agony getting louder and louder.

Suddenly, I felt a grip on my wrist.

"I told you-" I jumped as I turned around quickly to see Sam.

"You will never be safe."