Chapter Fifty-Nine: Overheard

Jungkook

"I'm telling you what I heard, I am not making this up," I said sitting on Namjoon's office chair as he was sorting out bundles of papers on his shelf.

"Yeah, but come on Jungkook, why would she betray us like this?" He argued.

I was trying to explain to Namjoon that I had overheard Adelia on her phone last night, but he wasn't listening to me, the only person who did listen was Jimin.

"Think about it... Why is she always going out and never telling us why?" I questioned.

"I don't know? Priorities maybe?"

"You've got to be kidding me!" I stood up, getting ready to leave.

"You wanted to be with her, Jungkook. You turned her, you can't erase it."

"Yeah, well... if I could take it all back, I would." I sighed, slamming his door. Jimin was sitting leaning against the living room wall waiting on me.

"Did he listen?" Jimin asked, "No," I groaned.

"Come on, we will go see what she is doing," Jimin says getting up. We both sneaked upstairs not making a sound. We were outside of my bedroom door as Jimin put his finger to his lips.

In the background, we could hear Adelia on her phone again. She sounded angry.

"He hit her?" She laughed, "Ouch, that's what the bitch gets," she added on.

Jimin frowned as he tried to listen deeply into the conversation. Who hit who? "What about the other girls, did he harm them or just Lydia?"

My eyes shot up as she mentioned Lydia's name. Did she take Lydia? So many questions were going through my head at this point.

I took another step toward as the floor creaked, I mentally face palmed myself as we both ran for it. We ran into Taehyung's room as we noticed he was tidying up.

"Hello?" We heard Adelia's voice call outside of the door.

Jimin and I shook our heads to Taehyung, Taehyung pushed us out of the way and opened his door.

"What's wrong, Adelia?" He questioned, I noticed she tried to see into his room.

"Is Jungkook or Jimin around?"

I prayed Taehyung wouldn't tell her, but thankfully brothers stay together.

"No, I haven't seen them since this morning," he replied back.

Feeling relieved, I leaned against his wall as I couldn't be bothered trying to explain myself to her. This relationship was now getting very toxic.

"Okay, bye." I heard Adelia walk away, Taehyung shuts his door and looks at both of us.

"You both have got some explaining to do." He folds his arms as he waited for one for us to talk.

Jimin elbowed my arm, "Fine," I mumbled.

"This is the second time we have overheard Adelia on the phone. Today, she was talking about hurting people and she brought up Lydia's name."

"Are you sure she said, Lydia?" Taehyung asked.

"We are positive."

"Have you told Namjoon about any of this?" We both nodded our heads, "Yes, but he won't listen, he just protects her," I tensed.

"Jungkook, calm down," Jimin said as I glared at them both.

"Random question, but do you know if she has any powers?" Taehyung asms. I thought for a second... she did.

"Wait, yes she told me," I paced back and forth, trying to remember what she had told me.

"It was something about entering without permission." I explained as I tried my best to remember.