3- Bribed

This chapter is really short sorry
___________________________
Aizawa POV

"I didn't, just that it is her birthday,"

I turned my chair so it was facing my mouse like boss.

"Well that's good,"

"Now students the bell rang a few minutes ago and I think Aizawa would like to go home." Nezu said as he held open the door. All the students but one ran out the door on their way to their families.

Bakugou walked up to my desk with his signature scowl, but it softened a little as he asked his question.

"What's her name?"

Surprised by the question (I mean who wouldn't be Bakugo showed interest in someone other that himself) I shook my head no.

"Sorry Bakugo it's classified."

"Don't go anywhere."

I watched him walk over to Principal Nezu and said he needed to ask him something outside.

•••

It really didn't take long before both of them came back. I had just enough time to pack away my sleeping bag that I haven't even used yet today.

Bakugo looked bored but Nezu is clearly excited.

"Change of plans, Aizawa, why don't we tell at least one student like. Oh i don't know. Bakugo!"

"What did he bribe you with?"

I asked knowingly. He was actually shaking with excitement.

"A LIMITED EDITION ALL MIGHT FIGURINE FROM THE SILVER AGE AND HIS ARM GLOWS IN THE DARK SIGNALING THAT HE'S USING HIS QUIRK,"

Fanboy.....

"Alright Bakugo, lets go,"

"Wait- where are we going?"

"To my apartment of course, that's where my daughter's stuff is."

•••

The drive home was uneventful, and before we knew it I was unlocking my door and pushed it open. 
___________________________
Im hungry