30- Midoriya

Bakugo POV

"Bakubro wake up!"

"What Shitty Hair?"

"School is over. Aizawa said to let you guys sleep since you were probably up all night for the last three days."

My eyes snapped open and I sat up. I looked at y/n and her blindfold was off so I took it and lightly shook her.

"Fuck off Katsuki."

"Tch, dumbass your blindfold fell off again."

"I don't give a fuck,"

"What's your profanity asshole!"

She sighed as she stood up keeping her eyes closed.

Y/n POV

I was still tired but I wanted to go home. I heard the door open as someone that sounded familiar walked in.

"Guys? Oh you guys are awake! Hi y/n, my name is Izuku Midoriya."

Midoriya.

"Great job Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida. You have taken down The Hero Killer Stain. Although you have broken the law, we will let it slide. But the number two hero Endeavor will take credit."

My eyes snapped open revealing my hideous gray hues.

I pounced at him knocking him to the ground with me on top.

I could feel my eyes turn black as my hair turned blue.

(Hoes mad)

I could hear Katsuki calling my name.

But all I could think about was Stainy. I don't even know if he's alive.

I kept thinking whether he was alive or not and my ears started ringing.

Bakugo POV

"Is that all the drawbacks?"

"No, her physical appearance sometimes changes. Depending on which emotion she's feeling. When she's sad the tips of her hair turn dark blue, when she's angry her (e/c) eyes turn black. If she was scared, she would loose her hearing. If she feels all of these at once someone needs to calm her down or she might loose her memories for a few days."

I remember those words vividly. Her hair is blue and her eyes are a deep black.

"You were there!"

What?

"You were there when they took Stainy from me!"

Stain?

"Y/n, Endeavor arrested Stain remember?" I said trying to reason with her.

She didn't even flinch.

"Wait, are you Girlie?"

"What happened to him!"

It's like she couldn't hear anything, is she scared?

"Is he even alive!"

"Y-y/n plea-"

"Shut up Deku she cant hear you!"

I wrapped my arms around y/n and gently stroked her hair. Trying to calm her down.

"It's part of her quirk she can't hear anything your saying because she's scared."

He shut up as I put y/n in my lap and continued to play with her hair when I heard the door open.

Aizawa was suddenly next to me opening his arms as I gently gave him y/n as I drew circles on her back. Hoping to calm her down.