5- USJ

*about a week later*

Aizawa POV

I was on the bus 'patiently' waiting for all of the students to enter the bus AND SIT THEIR ASSES DOWN. So we could go to the USJ.

The ride there was uneventful besides the insults being thrown at Bakugou, but I couldn't care less

We got everyone off the bus and had a quick introduction from Thirteen.

A purple mist started to appear and villains slowly stepped out.

"These are real villains! Stay back! Thirteen protect the studen-"

Stepping out of the void I saw a face I never wanted to see again.

"Why hello my dear husband~"

The mother of my child looked at me with a wicked grin stitched onto her face.

"Sakura, where is y/n!"

"Y/n? Oh. Oh, she's dead. She's been dead for a few months now actually. Ya she tried to take the tracker out of her leg. My phone alerted me that the poison has been released. The tracker led us to the bottom of a lake so we decided to leave her body for the fish."

Y-y/n..... was dead? My angel? My little girl? Gone?

I fell to my knees.
___________________________
Heyyyy so ya we all know what happened at the USJ I'm sick so I'm not gonna go through all of that. (Also I'm way too damn lazy)
Skipping to when Bakubabe was kidnapped ________________________
Bakugou POV

As they were trying to get me to join them. They thought I might agree if they unchained me.

But as soon as they set me free the lights went out. I felt an arm slither around my waist and I was about to blow it off before I was suddenly in the air with the unfamiliar arm still around my waist. As we lightly landed, the lights came on and I saw a short girl in a black cloak.

She had black ripped jeans and pumps. She had a black and (2nd color) slanted shirt with a matching cloak with a (2nd color) rose on the top. For accessories she wore fingerless gloves and a belt. The weird part is that she had a black piece of fabric covering her eyes like an blindfold.

I looked around and saw that we were in a vent. She put her hand out in front of her and it looked like she was feeling around for something. I saw her hand stop and graze some chips in the metal before pulling me out of the vents.

We could hear the villains yelling and panicking. I was about to yell at the strange girl before she put a rag over my nose and mouth.

I gripped onto her arm about to rip it off my face and detach it from her shoulder, but before I could even try my vision became blurry and soon the world when blank.