26- So Your Her

This chapter isn't any better than the last one
________________________
Y/n POV

"What do you mean? Of course shes dea-"

"No she's not!"

"Prove it!"

"Prove it? What are you five?"

"Her mom told us she was dead!"

"My mom is a fool!"

I stood up and crossed my arms. I didn't need my sight to know he was glaring at me.

"What are you saying?"

"You really are an idiot."

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!"

"IM Y/N AIZAWA!"

I opened the door and slammed it shut as I went upstairs to Katsuki's room.

I really did ruin everything. Katsuki will leave and I will never find dad.

I laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling thinking of different ways to find dad if Katsuki leaves.

I don't know when but at some point I did fall asleep.

Morning~

Bakugo POV

I awoke from my position on the couch as the memories from yesterday hit me like a tidal wave. I got up to make (f/f) and put it on a tray.

I knocked twice on my door before I opened it and saw Tone- y/n still asleep in bed putting the tray on the bed I gently shook her shoulder till she lazily opened her eyes.

"What?"

"I made you breakfast."

She sat up as I put the tray on her lap and waited for her to finish eating.

"So are you really y/n or were you just fucking with me?"

She moved the tray off her lap and pulled up her pant leg to show a large gap in her leg that must have been healed with fire.

"What the fuck?"

"This is where I cut out the tracker. I threw it in a lake so make it seem like i drowned."

"So, your really y/n."

"Yes, what can I say to make you believe me?"

"Use your quirk,"

"What?"

"You heard me,"

Y/n POV

I sighed as I rubbed my temples as a headache was starting to form.

"What emotion do you want to feel?"

He sat and thought for a moment before answering.

"Happy,"

"Happy? Pff, how cliche!"

"Cliche?! What do you mean clic-"

I used my quirk just so I could shut him up. We spent a moment in silence before I fell against the bed with arms wrapped around me.

"It is you,"

"Well duh. I said that already,"

Later~

Katsuki and I were sitting on the couch before the boy next to me interrupted the silence.

"Aizawa didn't say anything about you being blind."

He didn't? But he said Dad told him about my quirk?

"When dad was talking about my quirk, at any point did he try to change the subject or something like that?"

He sat and thought for a good minute before he answered.

"He said something worried him, but he didn't continue."

"Living with the League wasn't the easiest life, I couldn't get close to anybody or they would kill them. A few very close friends of mine died. My mom is a bitch so that didn't help.

And because my quirk changes my appearance and stops some senses. My vision started to fade from lack of trust and no friends. Then my dad left and that was too much for me. My vision was lost completely."

"Well if we find your dad then you can get your sight back."

I shook my head no, and smiled a little.

"It's easier to loose something than to find it."

We were interrupted by the tv mentioning a familiar class.

"Class 1-A from UA are under attack again, from a group whom they call The League of Villains. Everyone is evacuating the area so we can give no further updates of this fight."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but," I turned to Katsuki with a smirk on my face. "Want to kick some villain ass?"

"Wait, really!"

"Let's get dressed," I said walking upstairs. I heard footsteps rapidly coming closer.

"What do I wear!"

I gave him a red and black outfit as I put on my villain wear and blindfold

I opened the front door about to leave.

"Wait! We need to figure out we're we're going,"

I turned to him with a smirk.

"Oh, leave that to me."