29- Introductions

Bakugo POV

I sat at my desk waiting for the rest of the class to enter the classroom.

But soon the 'Bakusquad' came running up to my desk as Mina clung onto me.

"Baku~ we missed you soooo much!"

"Get off me Raccoon Eyes!"

"Glad to have our leader back Bakubro!"

"Whatever Shitty Hair."

As the rest of the class came in and took their seats we were all waiting on our, now late, teacher.

I actually haven't seen y/n since the incident three days ago. I wonder what she's doing.

Just as that thought left my brain, not one but two caterpillars rolled into the room.

"Sorry we're late," One said, who I'm guessing is Aizawa-Sensei.

"Y/n, introduce yourself. After you can talk among yourselves. I'm taking a nap. Don't be too loud."

One caterpillar rolled away as the other stood up.

"I'm y/n Aizawa. My quirk is emotions, reaper, senses, and 6th sense. Don't ask me how I got my quirks if you want to know ask Katsuki. Also, my quirk emotions, makes me blind. That's why I have a blindfold.

When I saw my dad I could see some outlines so my sight might be coming back but again, if you got questions ask Katsuki. I'll be staying here so the hero's can keep an eye on me, so good night."

And with that she rolled away to join her father in the corner while people surrounded my desk with a million questions.

I have the same answer to all of them.

"Fuck off,"

I stood up and walked over to where
y/n was sleeping. I haven't slept because I was worried about her so I was exhausted.

I used her as a pillow before I dozed off.