35- Training For War

Y/n POV

"Class your attention please," everyone turned to dad as I stood next to him.

"This is optional but I have talked to Nezu and we decided to let you guys in on a mission."

Everyone gasped and looked excited but also a little nervous.

"Y/n is in danger. My ex wife, Sakura, from the LOV has targeted her because she escaped their base. Again, this is optional I won't make people risk their lives."

Bakugo stood up with a smirk on his face.

"Well I was already going wether you liked it or not!"

"I'll go too!" Mina shouted.

Many others raised their hands saying they would also fight. I looked down as I knew that war was coming. And it wasn't going to be as easy as they think.

Next Day~

"Alright everyone, we will be working on your weaknesses. You will each get a clone to fight, begin."

I went over to a corner and with my clone and dad since my training will be directed at how to attack my mum.

Her quirk is shield- about three seconds while being attacked, an invisible shield will protect her but only stay until the attacker stops. The shield can't block out physical attacks like Bakugo's explosions or Todoroki's ice. But quirks that work with the mind can't get through the shield like dad and I.

I attacked the clone with my quirk until dad erased my quirk when 3 seconds were up. I tried to keep turning my quirk on and off while attacking but it took a lot of stamina.

Soon enough I scared the clone to death and it disappeared.

I put my hand on my neck and groaned at the gross, sticky sweat. I never liked sweat it made me feel uncomfortable.

"Hey dumbass!"

Oh hear that? Ya that's my adorable nickname.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Tch, don't get your panties in a bunch. Now, train with me."

"What?"

He groaned while walking a few feet ahead clearly not wanting to repeat himself.

I got into a fighting stance and waited for him to make the first move.

He came running forward with a right hook so I caught his fist and went to slame him to the ground but he propelled himself with an explosion.

I watched the explosion wishing I could see the spark of colors but I shook my head and went backwards as Katsuki tried to explode my face while I was distracted.

I hissed in pain as the heat was still painful but bearable.

I decided I couldn't rely completely on my strength and I needed my quirk.

I got a reasonable distance from him and used fear.

He fell to one knee but shakily got up and ran towards me. I changed his emotion and used peace.

He continued to fight me but his scowl was gone.

I knew everyone has an emotion that breaks them. Like mum. She couldn't handle fear because she hates to feel week.

Dad's is betrayal, he has trouble trusting people and breaks when someone takes advantage of that trust.

But Katsuki's I couldn't figure out.

I used sadness. He gritted his teeth and stumbled a bit but recovered as tears stung his eyes. He attacked again with a bigger explosion that grazed my arm.

This isn't working I need to think outside the box.

Love thats what I used next. He was taken aback by this one. He gripped his chest as he fell to his knees but quickly stood up again. I strengthened the feeling until he was on the floor gripping his heart.

Love breaks him.