25- Guilty

Bakugo POV

I awoke to an almost silent gasp.

I opened my eyes to see Toneless without her blindfold. When she sensed my movement her hands went up to her face.

I caught her wrists before she could cover her closed eyes.

"Katsuki?" She said as her breath hitched.

"You don't have to cover your eyes anymore idiot."

She put her head down so I let go of one of her wrists to pick her chin up.

"Please, Toneless? Open your eyes,"

She hesitated but did as told.

Her eyes were clouded over like a grey blanket

Her eyes were clouded over like a grey blanket. Her original eye color no where in sight.

She closed her eyes again and brought her free hand to cover her grey hues.

"Don't fucking cover them,"

I put my hand on her face and she opened her eyes again, showing her hues. Her cheeks had a light dust of pink but mine probably does too.

She extended a hand towards my face before stopping.

I brought my hand that was still holding her wrist and guided her hand to my face.

She smiled a bit as she brought her other hand to my face.

She traced my cheekbone and jaw as her smile danced on her face. With just the tips of her fingers she traced my nose and lips.

I gave a genuine smile under her soft touch and brought one hand to her waist as the other still caressed her cheek.

She moved her hands to my chest as I pressed my forehead against hers.

"Toneless,"

I pressed my lips to hers as she snaked her arms around my neck.

After a moment she pulled back.

"I have to go."

She stood up and left the room as I sat on the couch wondering what just happened.

Toneless POV

What just happened?

Why did he kiss me? Why did I kiss back!

I sat against the wall and sighed. I don't get it. Why would someone like him like someone like me?

I mean I kidnapped him! I made him believe the real me was dead. He still doesn't know I'm y/n Aizawa. The 'dead' daughter of his Sensei.

"Toneless?"

I jumped to the sound of his gruff voice and heard him sit next to me.

"Are you ok?"

I put my head down into my knees as Katsuki placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I cant believe I was so selfish."

That startled him a little. He moved his hand to my back and started drawing small, comforting circles on my back.

"What are you talking about?"

"I kidnapped you just so I could find my dad!" I tried to lower my voice before continuing. "I'm sorry, Katsuki,"

I felt his hand leave my back before two arms pulled me into a hug on his lap.

"It's ok, Toneless. Let me remind you why I'm here. Because I chose to. You gave me the choice to leave but what did I do?"

I sighed "you stayed,"

"Exactly. I felt like I needed too, and I don't regret staying. I'm glad I stayed"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck.

"Wait I thought you were looking for Aizawa-sensei not your dad."

Shit.

I froze.

"Toneless what the fuck?"

I untangled my arms from his neck and was about to head back into the living room.

Something latched onto my wrist as I was pulled back to the ground.

"You got some fucking explaining to do."

I felt tears sting my eyes as I thought about my dad and how all my plans will be ruined because I let a boy get in the way.

"Why do you need to find Aizawa, and why did you say you were looking for your dad?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because y/n isn't dead!"
___________________________
Yikes I really hate this chapter but idc