16- Your Free

Bakugo POV

I woke up to a blanket around me and the small girl gone.

I was beginning to panic before I heard a small cough from the other room. I rolled off the couch and I noticed the door was wide open with the keys next to it.

I sighed as I walked over to grab the keys and shut the door. I didn't exactly do it quietly so as soon as I did it I heard sniffling from the other room.

I locked the door and put the keys in my back pocket making my way to Toneless's room.

I pushed the wooden door open as I saw the (h/c) and... is that blue? The tips of her hair went of into a dark blueish ombré at the tips. How did I not notice that before?

Didn't someone tell me about blue tips on a specific girl? I don't know, it's not important right now. She was sitting at a desk and the only light being a small table lamp.

I took the key out of my pocket and dropped it in front of her. She gasped and shot up to an upright seating position.

"Left the door unlocked again, idiot."

"B-Bakugo? What are you doing here?"

"You kidnapped me remember fucker?"

"You can leave you know."

I scoffed and looked away. "Don't tell me what to do, you filthy extra."

She abruptly stood up, knocking the chair down in the process.

"Go back to UA! I don't need you anymore! I'll find another way!"

She tried to push me out the door but I gripped the door frame.

"I think we should get you something to eat."

I took her wrist and brought her to the kitchen. "What do you want?"

".......katsudon"

It was a mere whisper but I still heard it. It took about twenty minutes or so but soon enough I had two bowls of katsudon ready to be eaten.

I placed a bowl in front of her and we quietly ate our food. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was nice.

"I think I know what Stain meant when he said 'it isn't the right time'" I mumbled.

She perked up slightly when I said that. She opened her mouth like she wanted to say something, but I cut her off.

"But I need you to tell me what kind of history you have with them."

She was about to protest but closed her mouth and sighed.

"Ok but can we eat first? I'm starving."