《6》

This episode is dedicated to Vaher953 my first follower. Hope you enjoy it

Not my art.

Hey guys. Looking back on my chapters I've realised I do a tiny bit of switching between past and present tense. Not enough so it's noticable but it still kind of bothers me. If it bothers you too please let me know. I will strive to do better.
Thank you.

《<>》

Leo

Jason relayed his dream to me and I got the shivers, especially the part about the person who killed this guy's 'beloved' and how their loved one should watch out. I started freaking out. What if...Me...Cal? No. I couldn't think like that. Besides we had more pressing concerns, like how we're being targeted by the Avengers. And the worst part:

I don't even know who the Avengers are.

I grinned at them, before stealing a croissant from a bread bin on the side and taking a bite out of it.

"Fo waf bu pwan?" I ask, my question disguised in 'mouthful speak'. They looked at me confused.

"What?" Piper asked.

I gulped down my croissant. "So what's the plan?"

"Not sure," came Jason's reply as he also helped himself to a croissant.

"Well at least we know who's trying to kidnap us," Piper stated helpfully.

"That's always good."

"Yeah," I say sarcastically, "always good to know the face of your potential kidnapper."
Jason nodded.

I grabbed another croissant - damn these things are delicious - and we huddled together to form a plan.

《<>》

A/N: The demigods totally have a plan by the way. I wasn't just being super lazy and having no idea what their plan could be.
Te he he...*smiles sheepishly*.
Sorry, moving on...

《<>》

Peter

Kidnapping is frowned upon on most societies. The exception being consensual bride kidknapping. Emphasis on the consent. In fact, kidnapping is punishable by anything from just 1 year, to 99 years in prison! Aren't we meant to be superheroes? It would not look good to spend a lifetime in prison for kidnapping. However, I read the file on the people we're meant to find the location of, Perseus, Annabeth and the unknown guy. All of them, especially Perseus, have done bad things and blown stuff up; so do the ends justify the means? I hoped so.

"We're here sir," came Happy's 'cheerful' voice as we pulled up to the McLean mansion. He really needs a new nickname.
Mr Stark thanked Happy and got out of the dark limousine. The agents and I followed suit. We turned away from the car and made our way to the open front doors.

I heard loud music coming from inside, After the Afterparty by Charli XCX. We entered the building and I saw exactly what I expected. Mostly middle aged, men and women standing around with assorted drinks and bobbing heads to the music. At least three teens would stand out here. Meaning I would as well.

"Everyone clear with the plan?" Asked the scary lady, Agent Romanoff.

"Yeah."

"Yup."

"Yes," I sighed.

"Ok then, we're out within 20 minutes."
Everyone stalked off in separate directions and I went in search for the targets.

《<>》

A/N: I thought this would be a great place to end the chapter. Then I looked at the word count... I should get back to writing.
On a side note, I struggle to write in Jason's POV so please bear with me through the hard times and lack of Jason POV's.

《<>》

Piper

We waited in the kitchen for the kidnappers to show up. The party was crowded so we decided to play a game, try and recognise people. I won because I recognised 6 people, mainly actors and actresses from my dad's most recent films. Surprisingly, despite growing up in a place with no mortal influences, Jason came second because he recognised 2 people, Michelle Pfeiffer and Danny Glover. No idea how.

Leo had still recognised no one when he suddenly exclaimed, "hey, I recognise someone." He pointed. "That's Tony Stark!"
I followed his finger to a man who had entered the kitchen.

Tony Stark A.K.A. Iron Man. Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Founder of Stark Industries and hero. Or at least he's meant to be. He was an average height and had dark-ish hair with a few streaks of grey that was gelled back. He wore a white silk shirt and dark jeans. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what was about to happen. Jason pulled me and Leo to the side.

"Guys," he scolded us in a loud whisper, "he doesn't know we're on to him and it would be great if we didn't tip him off. Let's also not forget that we need to find his associates before we try to enact the plan."

He looked at us to make sure we understood. Leo especially.

"Sorry, forgot," I whispered.

Leo just shrugged apologetically then rubbed his hands together. "Let's do this."

"You ready?" Jason asked me, his leadership instincts kicking in. I nodded.

Leo grinned. "Get ready for the show kids," he snickered. "Uncle Leo has some suprises for his supposed kidnappers."

That caused me to smirk. We were ready.

Watch out Avengers or you'll find out what happens when you tick off a few demigods.

《<>》

Yeah it's a short chapter. Gimme a break ok. It's about to go down Leo style.

Ok hope you enjoyed it, see you around.

~Gingerbreadhalfblood