《45》

Arrrgh! I feel like I'm apologising a lot in these recent chapters.

I'm sorry this chapter is late! I should've been writing on Friday but I really wasn't motivated because I had to start self isolating. :-(  And what makes it worse is that no one in my year or household has to self isolate. It's only me because someone in my rugby club tested positive.

I've not got any symptoms or anything so don't worry. But it's kind of sad I can't talk to anyone during the day and I can't even hug my family and stuff because I don't want to spread anything to them.

Anyway, I still have the chapter for you. Yay! I hope you're all doing better than I am and I hope you like the chapter.

Also, don't play the music until the second part.

《<>》

Daisy

The ride to Avengers HQ was silent. Deafening silence. None of us knew what to think or how to feel. We just witnessed a massacre. And the death of a hero. I thought back to poor Hazel weeping on the floor for her boyfriend. I quickly shoved the image away. There was no time to be upset. We had a job to do. Though I still want sure what that was. I resorted to staring blankly at the ceiling with my head on Fitz's shoulder.

"So what now?" Someone asked.

I glanced toward the sound if the voice. Hunter. Obviously he would be the first to break the silence.

No one spoke for a while. Though all the Avengers seemed to look to Captain America.

"I...don't know," he admitted quietly.

"I think I do," the magic girl said.

We stared at the witch.

"We need to help these...teens. We need to stop Tartarus," she decided.

"Gonna be honest, I'm not sure that we do," Bobbie argued. "How big of a threat is this Tartarus guy."

"Big," Hawkeye  insisted. "End-of-the-world big."

"So we help, right?" I questioned.

"How though?" Asked Fitz.

We all looked toward Captain America, which looked to Hawkeye.

He gulped. "Well, if we find Jason, we find Tartarus. But I'm not sure if our weapons will help much. Our best bet is to go to Camp Half-Blood and find out what we can do."

That seemed a pretty good idea to me.

《<>》

Dam. That was pretty underwhelming.

I really just couldn't think of any exciting arguments or anything that wouldn't start Civil War.