《8》

Jason

"Where the Hades am I?" Was my first thought after I came to.

I was in a little concrete room when I first regained consciousness. I was trying to figure out where the others were when something bumped into the vent. I didn't have time to investigate though as a couple of guards armed with electric sticks.

"Ha, suckers."

I felt the electricity crackling through the air. I turned to the guards and stretched out my arms to them then clapped them together. The electricity jumped out and slammed into the opposite guy. I jumped over the two unconscious bodies and took off in a run. I wasn't sure where was going but I has the find Leo and Piper. Then there was a muffled bang, like a gunshot. Blackness seeped into my vision and I fell to the ground. I blinked once then the darkness overcame me.

I woke up handcuffed to a desk. "Great," I thought sarcastically. I tugged on the handcuffs but they just dug deeper into my skin. A woman came into the room, Natasha.
"Well if it isn't our resident kidnapper," I snarled. "If you dare knock me out again I'll pummel you until you don't wake up at all."

I realised I was being uncharacteristic and cruel, but she did kidnap us. I've also been knocked out enough for once in my life time. It's kind of a sore spot for me. Some if the Aphrodite kids even shipped me with a brick as a joke, they had static hair for three days.

She sighed and took a seat on the other side of the desk.
"Look, Jason..."
"How do you know me anyways?" I asked, my voice spiked with curiosity and concern.
"I could ask you the same thing," she challenged.
"I asked first," I countered.
"I'm not the one in handcuffs."
"What do you want?" I asked, trying to move the conversation along.
"We're looking for a group of suspected terrorists."
"I don't associate with terrorists," I growled.
"According to what you said last night you do."
"Yeah?"
She nodded.
"What is this, evidence, you claim to have?
"You told me their names."
"My friends aren't terrorists Ms Romanoff. You obviously have no proof of this."
"I beg to differ." She slid an open case file over to me.
I squint long and hard at the little swirly letters on the page but to know avail. "I can't read this," I say, "I'm dyslexic."
She frowns and drags the file back.
"Let's review the evidence, shall we?"
"Fine, but you cannot prove my friends are terrorists."
She opened her mouth to speak when there was a knock on the door.
"Yes?" She called.
A couple of guards walk in dragging Piper and Leo with them, followed by a guy in a leather jacket and finger-less gloves. I recognised him as Clint Barton.
"Found these two wondering around," he said, mentioning to my friends.
"Jason!" They both exclaimed.
"Piper wouldn't let me take these guys on. Just say the word and we'll be out of here in a blaze of glory." Leo told me excitedly.
I realised why Piper would want to keep our identities hidden but I'd already been caught on camera.
"Well I got caught on camera so..."
"Don't worry Jason, Leo took care of that," Piper reassured me.
"Yup," he said proudly, popping the "p". "So, how are we gonna play this?"
They both turned to me. I was about to explain that I had no idea until Natasha inturrupted.
"I'm going to read you the files on our three suspected terrorists and you're going to fill in the blanks and correct any mistakes. If you do that you are free to go."
"And if we don't?"
"Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

She reopened the file and Piper and Leo were forced into chairs either side of me.

Name: Perseus "Percy" Jackson
Sex: Male
Age: 17
D.O.B: 08/18/1993
Immediate Family:
>Father: Unknown (Unkown)
>Mother: Sally Jackson-Blofis (Alive)