《7》

Not my art...duh.

《<>》

Natasha

"They're in the kitchen," Tony's voice called through the static from my earpiece.

I turned away from my conversation and pressed my finger to the button. "Ok," I responded, "Parker you're up."

"R-right," he replied.

That kid was not made for the spy world.
"Clint..."

"Heading there now," he interrupted.

"I'm heading to the kitchen to help Parker. Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"Keep your personality under raps for a little bit. At least until we have them. We don't want to attract attention."

I felt him rolling his eyes at my orders.
"Whatever."

"Tony..." I warned.

"Ok, ok. I'll keep my head down."

I slowly made my way to the kitchen, so as not to arouse suspicion. There was laughter surrounding me on all sides, accompanied by the chinking of glasses and constant chattering. Suddenly, a loud bang cut through the noise and everyone quietened. Then screams interrupted the quiet and guests were sprinting out of the kitchen. Away from an orange coloured smoke.

I immediately went to the comms.
"Tony, Peter, what's happening?" I heard coughing on the other side.

"One of the kids - ahem, ahem - pressed some - ahem - contraption made of - ahem, ahem, ahem - pipecleaners and it exploded. Ahem - and released orange - ahem, ahem - smoke." Peter replied with frequent coughing fits.

I began to run towards the kitchen, not having to worry about civilians who had all evacuated.

"Barton, can you.." I started.

"Nope," he replied, "there's too much smoke. I can't get a shot."

I

had reached the kitchen door which was slightly open. I slipped in, wanting to keep the element of suprise as long as I could. I crouched behind the island and waited.

"Welcome," I loud voice echoed through the kitchen, "to the party. Glad you could join us Natasha."

There goes the element of suprise, I thought. Wait a second, how does this kid know my name?

"We know why you're here," the voice continued.

"You do huh," Tony retorted.

"Uh, yeah. You're here to kidnap us," a new voice called out. This one female, so I deduced it was Piper Mclean.

"Piper you're ruining my intimidating vibe," the first voice whispered.

"Shut up Leo," Piper growled.

"Both of you quit it," a third voice, Jason, interrupted, "we're meant to be confronting them."

"Right."