《15》

This video appeared in my recommended and it totally fits the chapter. Hope you all enjoy it because I totally did.

《<>》

"Ba-------! Fra..."

《<>》

Hazel

"...Frank!" I screamed as I saw my boyfriend swarmed by several of the monsters.

It was like I had tunnel vision. I blocked out the screams and focused on Frank. I dropped the phone from my hand and sprinted towards him. Flares of red and orange burned through the sky and scorched Camp Jupiter. Sweat made my clothes hug my body from the intense heat. A wave of them came towards me hissing. A screamed with rage and thrust my hand towards them, triggering a chasm to open up and swallow them. I didn't slow as I sprinted towards Frank.

"Frank!" I cried in desperation, not seeing him emerge from beneath the pile of poisonous creatures.

Suddenly there was a loud roar. A dragon's roar. The monsters were thrown up into the air in a fiery blast as a red, winged dragon emerged.

"Frank," I breathed in relief.

He detransformed and ran to me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him before remembering where we were.

"You might want to do your praetor thing."

"Yeah," he said, eyeing the chaos and fire around us. "Romans," he yelled, "regroup around temple hill!"

The few demigods left in the camp flocked to temple hill. We stood in a large line between the bulk of monsters and New Rome which was still doused in flames.

"Hazel! Frank!" Someone yelled. I spun to see Dakota running to us. He skidded to a stop and bent over, panting hard. He pressed his tongue to his lip to clean the blood pouring out of a cut. Their usual Kool-Aid colour was tainted to a copper red.

"Dakota?"

"The First, Second and Third Cohorts have sealed up the defences around New Rome. They're holding up for now but if we don't get rid of these guys soon..." His voice trailed off but we knew what he was going to say.

"I managed to get a message through to Percy. He's on his way. But I don't think he knows what we're fighting." I added to create some positivity.

"Did you ask him to bring an army of weasels?" Asked Dakota.

"No. But we have a very handsome weasel right here." I replied as a smiled at Frank.

"Aww, thanks Hazel."

"Yeah, yeah that's great and all but one of Frank against a hundred of them? I don't like those odds."

"Neither do I. We have to hold out to Percy gets here in all his watery glory."

Frank called over Centurions Richard and Victor of the Fourth Cohort. (I don't know if the centurions have names in the book but now they are Richard and Victor because I was watching Teen Titans yesterday.) "Ok, I need you guys to pull them away from New Rome, try and give the other Cohorts some breathing room."

"On it," replied Richard just before he and Victor rushed off to get their cohort in formation. Dakota ran off to do the same. I turned to follow him when Frank snatched my wrist.

"Be careful Hazel," he said as he looked me in the eyes, briefly showing his fear.

I nodded. "You too." I then turned and ran to catch up with my cohort who were marching in formation towards New Rome. I glanced behind me to see Frank go back into the camp to deal with a few of the stragglers. He'll be fine. I told myself.

He's dealt with basalisks before, right?

《<>》

Did you guys guess which monsters were attacking the camp?

I told you guys to watch out for fire in Part 2 because now they're all going to burn.

Mwa ha ha ha ha!

《<>》

《<>》

Kidding, kidding.

Or am I?

《<>》

Steve

I entered the room to find it full of smoke. It was so dense I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. I immediately doubled over in a coughing fit, the smoke intruding into my lungs. The smoke stung my eyes so I closed them to stop the constant stream of tears. I stumbled blindly into the wall and felt along it, coughing as I went. It was there somewhere. My hand eventually came into contact with the little box that had a square of glass over it. I smashed my fist into it, not being bothered to find the hammer. The glass shattered and immediately the alarm sounded throughout the building. Water began to spurt out of sprinklers in the ceiling. I continued forwards along the wall until I came to the window. I shoved it open and the smoke began to clear. Eventually I opened my eyes and found that I could see. I saw the blackened mess that was our dinner on a blackened stove complete with a black smudge that stained everything in a three meter radius. At the centre of the burnt mess stood our favourite 'sort of robot sort of not' Vision, desperately trying to scrape burnt husks of food off of a tray.

"Let me guess, you were cooking again?"

《<>》

I'm sorry, I'm sorry please forgive me. I forgot to update. I'm such a bad author.
Anyway, here's the chapter.
Sorry again.
Byeeeee...
~Gingerbreadhalfblood