Chapter 1

Viki ran towards Xehanort with her keyblade in hand and swings it at him, only for him to block it with his keyblade, No Name. "You think you can beat me little girl?", he asked her with a creepy smile, only for Viki to glare at him. "I'm strong enough to beat you", she said then pushed him back, using the element of wind. He slides back and looked at her, only for his eyes to widen as a white glow surrounds her and she turns into her alternate form. Her keyblade shimmered then changed as she points it at him. "Impossible", he said then yelled in anger as he charged towards her and swings his keyblade.

"Viki!", a voice yelled out and Viki jolted awake and fell out of her seat. "What? What happen?", she asked as she stood up quickly and looked around, only to see that she was in a spaceship, and Sora, Donald, and Goofy look at her, worriedly. "We're here", Sora said and Viki sighed then nodded. The ship landed and the four of them walked off of the ship. "Kinda glad that we're back at Olympus", Viki said as she looked around at the mountain where they had landed. "Why do you say that?", Goofy asked her and she smiled. "Cause I miss Sora trying to lift a rock that is bigger than him", she said, causing Donald and Goofy laughing. "Hey, I thought I was strong enough to lift that rock", Sora said, defining him and Viki just giggled. "Whatever you say brother", she said and he smiled at his sister. The reason why they were back at Olympus was so Sora can get his strength back and get the power of waking since he failed his exam when darkness almost took control of him if it weren't for Riku to come to save him. The siblings have been through challenges together and made a lot of friends along with enemies. One of those enemies is Xehanort, who had returned to open Kingdom Hearts. "Sora", Donald said as the four of them noticed they weren't even near where Hercules was. "Did I take the wrong turn from that rock?", Sora asked and Viki shrugged. "Hercules, where are you?!", Viki shouted over the edge of the cliff and suddenly a large black smoke ball landed behind them, causing the four to turn around and get into their battle stances. "All right, I know I connected my I's, crossed my T's, zeroed the hero", a voice said within the black smoke and soon appeared Hades. "So what gives? Who could be trying to give me a migraine by yodeling that yutz's name?", Hades asked then looked over to see the four. "Really? Hades?", Sora asked him. "Oh, it's just you. Oy vey", Hades said, sighing and Viki raised an eyebrow. "Just us? Even you for that's cold", she said. "Don't forget, I can always turn up the heat", Hades said as he stepped towards them and points a finger at her. "If Hades here, where's Herc?", Goofy asked, looking around. Hades zoomed to him. "What is everyone's infatuation with that dolt?!", Hades asked him in anger and he went on fire. He then calmed down and started to talk about the cosmos and Viki had the feeling she was being watched. She looked around but, saw no one. 'Must be my imagination', she thought to herself then looked up to see the wind picking up. "Ahh! Love the breeze", Hades said as the wind became so powerful that Sora, Viki, Donald, And Goofy went flying back, away from the mountain. A person in a black cloak watched the whole thing from the shadows and smirked a bit to himself before disappearing into a cloud of darkness.

That's the first chapter ladies and gentlemen, I hope you like it and stay tuned for the second chapter.