Chapter 8

The gang along with Rapunzel and Flynn continued on their way to the Kingdom when they stumbled upon a meadow of flowers and a big ball of fluff stood out the most among the flowers. "Oh, look. What is that? It's so fluffy!", Rapunzel said in excitement then ran up to the fluffball and examined it before she poked it, suddenly smaller fluffballs shot out of the larger fluffball and it turned out to be Heartless and Rapunzel got scared. "Heartless!", Sora shouted and he, Viki, Donald, and Goofy ran over and got in front of Rapunzel to protect her, summoning their weapons. "Rapunzel! Take cover", Viki said to her, which she nodded and ran over to Flynn, hiding behind him. "Who do you think is here?", Viki asked Sora, only for him to shrug then notices Rapunzel running back over to them with a determined look on her face. "Rapunzel?", he asked her, causing Viki to look over at her. "It's okay. I'm not afraid to face them", she said than they all, expect Flynn, fought off the Heartless. After the fight, they continued on their journey, and Rapunzel and Viki started to talk with each other. "So, what is Sora to you?", Rapunzel asked and Viki smiled. "He's my big brother, he is always there for me when I need comfort and he is also very protective", she explained to her. "Oh, mother is protective of me as well", Rapunzel said and that got Viki thinking. "How long have you been in that tower?", she asked her and Rapunzel sighed a bit. "All my life, mother said that there are people out there who are dangerous and want my hair", she said and Viki tilted her head a bit. "Why would she say someone wants your hair?", she asked and Rapunzel explained to her that her hair was magical and could heal whatever was near it but only when she sings it will work. They soon stumbled upon another weird plant and it looked like an unbloomed flower. "Okay, That's suspicious", Flynn said and Rapunzel took a step forward to get a closer look. "Careful Rapunzel", Sora said and she looked at him. "Don't worry. I know to be careful around flowers now", she said. "Whatever it is, it's not normal. I'll go check it out", he said then walks up to the flower to look at it and walked around it. "We're all clear", Sora said after he checked the flower and everyone sighed in relief. Suddenly, the flower started to change into a Nobody and raised it's scythe up into the air. "Sora!", Donald yelled, pointing behind him. Sora turned around as the Nobody swung its scythe at him, but was blocked by a keyblade. "Viki", Sora said surprised to see his sister in front of him with her keyblade against the Nobody's scythe. The Nobody used its strength to push the two siblings back as two more appeared and Sora, Donald, and Goofy summoned their weapons. "Mother always said that the outside world was filled with ruffians and thugs", Rapunzel said as she looked at the Nobodies and the four got in front of her. "Rapunzel, Flynn, stay back", Sora told them but Rapunzel shook her head no. "No, I want to help", she said and Viki looked at her. "We know. But I'm afraid you can't hurt these guys with a frying pan. Trust us on this", she said, trying to change her mind but lucky Flynn did and took her somewhere to safely. Sora, Viki, Donald, and Goofy then fought off the Nobodies and they were a bit tough but were soon defeated.

After a while, the gang including a horse named Maximus soon arrived in the Kingdom. "I just knew the outside world would be filled with such a wonderful thing! And you.. you helped me find them. Thank you", Rapunzel said as she looked at Sora and Viki and the two siblings smiled at her. They soon walked up the bridge that leads to the Kingdom and Rapunzel looked at them in excitement then she grabbed Viki's hand and dragged her as she ran up to the village. Sora chuckled as he watched the two then he, Donald, and Goofy looked around at the village. Rapunzel got her hair braided so it wouldn't get dragged out and Viki put some flowers within the braids, which Rapunzel loved. "Thank you Viki", she said and Viki smiled brightly. "No problem Rapunzel", she said then the two looked over to at a painting of a wall of what Viki thinks is the king, queen, and a baby in the queen's arms. Viki walked up to the painting to get a better look and sees a little girl putting a flower down in front of the painting. "Excuse me? Why are you putting this flower down?", Viki asked the little girl as she kneeled beside the girl. "It's for the lost princess ma'am", the little girl said and Viki looked at the baby in the painting and noticed that she looked a bit like Rapunzel. Music was then heard and Viki stood up as she looked over and sees Rapunzel dancing to the music. "Come on Viki, come dance", she said as she grabs Viki's hands and started to dance with her which Viki smiled. Soon other people started to join in dancing, even Sora and Flynn, tho Maximus shoved Flynn to join the dance. Viki and Sora laughed as they danced together, having a great time. 'This reminds me of when we were kids and use to dance around being silly with Riku and Kairi' she thinks to herself as they still danced then stopped when the music stopped playing.