Chapter 22

((Sorry it took so long for me to post this chapter, the school had been rough for me but now, everything is back to normal for the most part so here is the long-awaited chapter of my KH Fanfic. Also, this one is short but the next one will be longer))

"We've been walkin' forever", Goofy said as he, Donald, Sora, and Viki walked through a dry land after their ship went over the edge of the world. "I'm exhausted...", Donald said and Viki sighed then stumbled forward due to her legs being so weak that Sora had to catch her before she fell over. Viki gave him a grateful smile then looked around at the dry land and noticed something odd. "A ship?...", she asked then Donald looked at her. "Viki, this is dry land", he said to her then he looked ahead and his eyes widened to see the ship as well. They then got excited and ran towards the boat but, what they didn't know that someone else was running to the boat as well. "Jack Sparrow?", Sora asked in surprise as he, Viki, Donald, and Goofy stopped to see a familiar face stop a few feet away from them. "Captain Jack Sparrow'', he corrected them, which causes Donald and Goofy to laugh a bit and Sora smiled. "Hey Jack, where are we?", Viki asked as she looked around then looked ahead, only to see Jack running to the ship. "Belay that. Ship absconding!", he said and the four ran after him to help him catch the boat.

"Thanks, Jack, you could have warned us", Sora said as he stood up and shook some water off of him. Sora, Viki, Donald, Goofy, Will, Elizabeth, Captain Barbossa, Jack, and Tia Dalma were now back from Davy Jones's locker. Right now, they were floating on the water waiting for Jack to lead them somewhere. Tia Dalma was talking to Sora, Donald, and Goofy about the stuff between Jack and Davy Jones while Viki was on the side of the boat, looking at the water. A lot of things were on her mind right now but, the main thing that was on her mind at the moment was Xemnas. She was thinking about what he had told her in the Corona world and the old memories from when she was in the Organization. She was conflicted about what to think, on one hand, she wanted to care about him because he didn't harm her but then, on the other hand, he caused problems with her family and friends. "A ship!", Will called which caused Viki to snap out of her thoughts and she looked over to see indeed a ship sailing towards them but, she noticed that the ship was different. "I've seen one like that", Elizabeth commented as Sora walked over to the side of the ship and stood by his sister. Then, small flying things came towards the Black Pearl and Viki quickly noticed. "Heartless!", she yelled. "Barbossa, have you allied with those fiends again?", Jack asked him which caused Barbossa to look at Jack. "Don't impugn my honor. Why would I conspire with them?", he asked. "But you did conspire with them", Jack pointed out. "Could you discuss this later?", Elizabeth asked, cutting the argument off before it continued. "Get ready!", Will called and the fight began.