Chapter 21

Viki, Sora, Donald, Goofy along with their new friends Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven walked through the winter forest to get to Elsa's castle and on the way, Anna explained to the two siblings a long story about what was happening. After the story, the group had to stop to build Olaf again since he fell apart and the reason why Olaf fell apart was because of the Heartless. Which appeared behind the group after they built Olaf back together. Sora, Viki, Donald, and Goofy fought off the Heartless while Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf went ahead to Elsa's castle. Soon, the four reached the castle and Viki giggled a bit to see that Sven got his tongue stuck on the ice of the stair railing. "Let's get you unstuck", she said as she walked over to the silly reindeer and carefully got his tongue off of the ice. Sven stood back on his hooves and nuzzled Viki as his way of saying 'thank you', to which Viki petted his nose. "You're welcome Sven", she said with a smile. "Stop! Put us down!", a voice shouted and Viki looked over to see Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf in the hands of a ...giant snowman!?!?! "What?!", she along with Sora shouted in surprise and both watched as the giant snowman tossed the three, making them land in the snow. "Hey! It is not nice to throw people!", Anna said at the snowman as she got up and formed a snowball in her hands. Kristoff quickly stopped Anna from throwing the snowball but, she threw it anyway which made the giant snowman very angry. Everyone ran away as quickly as they could.

After a while and the gang left the world after saving Elsa and Anna and they made their way to Master Yen Sid's tower. "Sorry we're late", Sora said as he, Viki, Donald, and Goofy walked into the room where Riku, King Mickey, and Yen Sid were waiting for them. "It's okay. You got here as fast as you could", Mickey said. "The Organization claims to have their thirteen darknesses", Sora said after he explained what Larxene told them. "Do we believe that this is true?", Mickey asked him and Viki steps up. "We don't know, but there's something else they keep mentioning. They're after a 'New Seven Hearts' which seems to be code for 'let's go bothered some more princesses'", she explained to them and Yen Sid sat up more. "Well, as the original princesses of hearts' time for protecting the pure light has ended, they have passed the light to others. Our enemy must certainly be cognizant of this. If the 'New Seven Hearts' id what they wish to call them, so be it", he explained to them and Sora started to think. "But Kairi hasn't passed on her power. Is she one of the new seven?", he asked and Mickey looked at him. "She must be. But still, she chose to wield a Keyblade and fight with us as one of the guardians of light", he said to calm Sora's thoughts and it worked a bit. "But, we haven't found Terra yet", Donald said, frowning a bit. "Hey, at least we've tracked down Ventus. Vanitas told us that he's inside Viki's heart", Goofy said then Jimmy Cricket hops onto Sora's shoulder. "And so did Ansem the Wise in his data, so it almost certainly must be true", he added and Goofy and Donald nodded in agreement. "That's great! Now we can rescue Ven", Mickey said, getting happy. "Maybe, expect Aqua's the only one who knows where he's hidden. We still have to find her first", Riku said and Yen Sid cleared his throat, causing everyone to look over at him. "There is another guardian of light we need to find after we have located Aqua and Ventus. Her name is Alexis and she holds the power of light as well as a connection to Kingdom Hearts", he explained to them and Sora was confused by this new information. "Huh? There's another guardian of light?", he asked and Yen Sid nodded. "Alexis is also a Keyblade Master along with Aqua, but she was meant to play a much bigger role in her life which was to become the true protector of the light", Yen Sid explained and Mickey steps up. "I've met Alexis before after I met Aqua, she's very strong when it comes to fighting and is very caring towards her friends", he explained to them. "How come we're hearing about her now?", Riku asked he was just as confused as Sora. "Because, I can sense that Master Xehanort is trying to find her and get her to open Kingdom Hearts herself", Yen Sid said and everyone in the room knows that would be a bad thing.