Chapter 16

"Wha...? D-Donald....Goofy....Viki. Why do you guys look like monsters?", Sora asked as he looked at his friends and sister in shock with their weapons out. "You do too!", Donald said, lowering his wand. "Well, you both scared me", Goofy said, stepping up. They all made their weapons disappear then the siblings looked at themselves. "Seriously, is this how we blend in here?", Viki asked and notices that her form looked like a girl version of Sora's form. "That's right. It's about time you caught up", Donald said as he and Goofy walked up to the two. "Could you guys take a few steps back? You're giving us the heebie-jeebies", Sora said, scratching the back of his neck and Donald shouted at them. "Come on, I think our new look could turn out to be lots of fun", Goofy said then they all looked at the building behind them. "It says, 'We Scare Because We Care'?", Sora said, looking at the motto. "That doesn't sound very caring", Goofy said as he and Donald looked at the motto then they all decide to walk in the building. When they walked into the building, they see two monsters, one was tall, blue with purple spots, and fuzzy while the other was small, green, and round, with a little girl. They all gasped in surprise and ran over to them. "Guys! Guys, it's not what it looks like. Okay, listen. That kid over there just popped up out of nowhere. We gotta call the CDA. Uh...It's a...uh....Oh yeah, a Code 835", the green monster tried to explain to the four but Sora just points his keyblade at him. "Are you trying to scare that little girl?", he asked them. "Yes! I mean no no no! We're done with scare power, nobody is getting scared", the green monster explained, panicking a bit and the blue with purple spots monster walked up with the little girl beside him. "Mike, take it easy", he said, chuckling a bit. "You should too Sora. Ya see, she's happy", Goofy said and Sora sees the little girl smiling and giggling. Sora then walks up to the little girl and kneels to her level. "Hello, my name is Sora", he said to her. "Boo", the little girl said as she runs up to him and Viki smiled, seeing how cute the girl was. "Oh, is that your name? Nice to meet you Boo", Sora said, raising his hand and Boo giggled. "Hold on, you guys aren't afraid of humans?", the green monster asked them. "Mike Wazowski", Boo said, pointing at Donald and the green monster was surprised. "Come on, Boo! I'm Mike Wazowski", he said to her but, Boo kept calling Donald by the name then started to chase him around.

After they all introduced to each other and fought off new darkness monsters called Unversed, they all headed down to the scare floor to get Boo home. "So, Monster, Incorporated use to rely on scream power from human kids for energy, but now we collect laughter instead. It turns out that laughter's ten times more powerful and we'd never have figured it out without Boo", Sully explained to Sora, Donald, and Goofy then they looked over at Boo who was riding on Viki's back and was giggling while Viki smiled happily. Then, they all walked into the Scare Floor and were shocked at what they were seeing. Unversed were going through some doors that lead to the human world, screams of fright were heard from the children. "Unversed are back!", Sora said and he, Donald, and Goofy summoned their weapons as Viki got Boo to safety. "Stay here Boo, okay?", Viki said as she hides Boo under a table and Boo nodded, which Viki nodded back then runs over to the group. "Ready to clean house?", Sora asked as Viki stands next to him and she summoned her keyblade, nodding. They all fought off the Unversed then Viki noticed one of the creatures going towards where Boo was hiding and she ran over quickly. She swung her keyblade at the Unversed, making it disappear then looks at Boo. "You okay?", she asked then Boo nodded before hugging her. Viki makes her keyblade disappear then picked her up, hugging her back. "Ride's here!", Mike called and Viki looked over to see three doors and walked over. Sully walks over then Viki hands Boo off to him and he smiled. "Thank you for protecting her", he said and Viki smiled. "No problem", she said then sees Donald and Goofy climb on a door while Sora waits by a red door. "Come on Viki", he said then she walked over to him and the two get onto the door as it gets lifted and hooked up to a railing. "Boo's door, here we come!", Mike called as they ride on the doors after Boo's door.